What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
o Kingmamba ur the best member on PDF ,u never Abused,u r intelligent,u fasted all month even ur gunna fast on eid day,u look gud u do good,those who banned u did that cuz actually they were havin bad reccession time so in anger they mistreatd u hahaha...happy? now give me my eidi
smileys-thinking-080140.gif

btw eid celebration is only best when ur at home,i mean Pakistan:pakistan:

I started reading your post and I am like,did her account get hacked....then I got to the eidi part and I am ohhh smart girl :P

it's still a roza here...so lying is allowed ;)

Oh yes dear, good morning to you too :P

Noo it not you loser roza rak kar jhoot bolna. :astagh:

Vaise its ok we both know the truth. :)

I started reading your post and I am like,did her account get hacked....then I got to the eidi part and I am ohhh smart girl :P

see i hav to lie for eidi even while observin roza:cray:

o Kingmamba ur the best member on PDF ,u never Abused,u r intelligent,u fasted all month even ur gunna fast on eid day,u look gud u do good,those who banned u did that cuz actually they were havin bad reccession time so in anger they mistreatd u hahaha...happy? now give me my eidi
smileys-thinking-080140.gif

btw eid celebration is only best when ur at home,i mean Pakistan:pakistan:

Finally you are talking some sense bachi. :lol: Naii ab agle eid paar milega aur eidi nai bakrii dounga. :P Western union band hogaiya tumare yeh message se doh minute pehle. :sad:

I am home. :usflag:

Noo it not you loser roza rak kar jhoot bolna. :astagh:

Vaise its ok we both know the truth. :)

Oh please I don't fast lol

everyone has his/her own verion of the truth :D... see the heat here made me smarter XD

Finally you are talking some sense bachi. :lol: Naii ab agle eid paar milega aur eidi nai bakrii dounga. :P Western union band hogaiya tumare yeh message se doh minute pehle. :sad:

I am home. :usflag:

Home is where ur dada or nana used to live :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom