What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temperature: 38°C
Humidity: Low
Electricity: Are you fuc***g kidding me??:blink:
Net:Mobile Internet(soonay pe suhaga)
sooo what can you expect me doing in this much beautiful and easier and enjoyable situation?? :D
well am just surviving wbu?? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pakistanisage

Sir,

How are you???? Don't tell me you forgot all about me :P

Hey Z , I missed you. :wub:

Just the other day, I was wondering I hadn't seen you around.

Hope Ramadan went well for you.

Let me say ( HAPPY ) EID MUBARAK to you my dear.

All is well. Taking a break after Summer II.

I have nearly a month before Colleges open again for Fall Semester.

Hope you are well. Did you have fun this summer ?

Hey Z , I missed you. :wub:

Just the other day, I was wondering I hadn't seen you around.

Hope Ramadan went well for you.

Let me say ( HAPPY ) EID MUBARAK to you my dear.

All is well. Taking a break after Summer II.

I have nearly a month before Colleges open again for Fall Semester.

Hope you are well. Did you have fun this summer ?

I have missed talking to you as well...it's been a while! I am actually in Pakistan for the summer so I was hardly on, or else how could ever be that I am online and I don't think of you :P haha

Thank you so much and I hope ramadan went well for you as well! HAPPY EID to you too :smitten:

I am glad! You were teaching the second summer session - should have taken it off lol...if you don't mind me asking, which college do you teach at? Same here one onth before college :P

I am, thank you......yes I did, but I missed my general and his salutes LOL :whistle:

@S-DUCT OK I found the weight parameters for the LM-2500 base variant* (25 MW output standalone- 24 MW output when coupled with an electric generator with thermal efficiency of 37%- although the performance is actually rated between 22-24 MW depending upon various factors but lets stick to the "brochure figures"). The gas turbine module weighs 22,000 Kg with the shock mounts, this is the weight of the complete turbine module minus the electric generator.

Now can you do me a solid and find the dimensions with regard to the weight of the KMGT?

Btw, according to PSK wrt KMGT- "The ground endurance run for the solitary KGMT technology demonstrator has been completed & based on the results obtained, now prototype fabrication is now in progress for three units in all . All these will be put through a round of accelerated trials in a test-cell to determine the engine’s TTSL & TBO schedules. This phase will be completed by 2016.."

* This base variant has a higher output than the LM2500-30 gas turbine used in the Arleigh Burke class destroyers- which uses 4 LM2500-30 gas turbines. Each of which is rated at an output of 19,700-20,000 kW.

Any help on this @Abingdonboy, @sancho, @sandy_3126?

Finally :woot:

The prodigal son makes his return. :P

So whats up anyone here? :undecided:

I am back now, I will hold back on galiya from now on. :P

kingmamba
smileys-scare-861807.gif
long time
smileys-waving-234568.gif

hope u r fine!!!:tongue:

Temperature: 38°C
Humidity: Low
Electricity: Are you fuc***g kidding me??:blink:
Net:Mobile Internet(soonay pe suhaga)
sooo what can you expect me doing in this much beautiful and easier and enjoyable situation?? :D
well am just surviving wbu?? :pop:
lolzzzzzz

ur in multan , right ??????

btw no load-shedding in islamabad !!!! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom