What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
doctor saab .. want some free advice... my armpits are itchy, I trim them with electric trimmer.. is it because of that? or any infection.. :undecided:

Well it can be....do you see red spots there.... or any pustules?

On a serious note @RAMPAGE @Tk_90 @hinduguy @Talon
jokes aside! Tk was asked to prove his Identity and hence the Unban. So we should drop this joke coz this might cause unnecessary trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
nope.. no spot... what about fungal infection.. was trying to read up online.. too embarrassed to go to doc.. :ashamed:

1-doctor-house-facepalm.jpg

Lollz it's ok! SUP?
Nope it's not ok! Jokes should have a limit, it should be to the extent that they don't cause trouble for anyone. Btw arm is better! Im sleepy!

@RAMPAGE .. if you think this is gross .. watch embarrasing bodies.. while having dinner.. :yay:
I could not watch for more than 15 mins..

Nope it's not ok! Jokes should have a limit, it should be to the extent that they don't cause trouble for anyone. Btw arm is better! Im sleepy!
Alpha ko serious kisna kardia :hitwall:

o tera "sup" parh k menu o "sup" yaad aajanda ai jera tere bhai nu amir liaqat nai pehnaya si :rofl:
lol mera bhai?did his face resemble mine

@Tk_90 .. how often do you visit islo .. you have been there twice in as many weeks..

@Tk_90 .. how often do you visit islo .. you have been there twice in as many weeks..
It's some family matter regarding family land that is the reason I have to go there!
@Alpha1 bunda bun ja!chill kar don't take things seriously.I am sure even @Talon was joking.i will talk to you tommorow there are somethings you should read i will show them soon.
@Slav Defence Eid mubarik! Bhai ko bhool gaya ray?
Good night everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom