What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got robbed of 5 million rs... son of a *****... motherfuker..
lolzzzz koi nahi hota rehta hai !!! :D

btw 5 million rs is not a small amount .... u can get it back if u have the right contacts !!!!

@Gentelman how can I add pictures in member's galleries?

I once tried to add pics are they added??
They were pending when I checked for permission……
well there is an option of add pics in member galleries
btw had you seen any of mine pic there??
and btw where is your avatar??:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
you probably won't believe me, A cousin of mine who is a lieutenant in the Army and studying at Infantry school Quetta called me and said he and his friend a captain had No time and knows that i have interest in Military equipment so he asked me to make two presentations. 1 regarding the effect of Indian ATGMs on our armour and the other on the working of Bakhter shikan ATGM.
========
@RAMPAGE @Gentelman

you probably won't believe me, A cousin of mine who is a lieutenant in the Army and studying at Infantry school Quetta called me and said he and his friend a captain had No time and knows that i have interest in Military equipment so he asked me to make two presentations. 1 regarding the effect of Indian ATGMs on our armour and the other on the working of Bakhter shikan ATGM.
========
@RAMPAGE @Gentelman

soo what did you got from him??
well post it in Baktar Shikn thread……:tup:

@Oscar Any update on our ponzi scheme? Btw any idea what the A4W reactors on the Nimitz carriers are rated at individually in MW units?

:D :D :D

1146649_626258737394669_1930897206_n.jpg

Just got robbed of 5 million rs... son of a *****... motherfuker..

what?? :woot: is this from ur evil shia bank account,from which u were gonna transfer some money to my (evil hindu) account :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom