What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go make a sandwich.... fried egg..... romaine lettuce...... two turkey salamis.... two pepperoni..... mayo to taste...... add cheese whatever kind you like....... sprinkle a few cut black olives over the spread..... put it in the sandwich maker...... when light brown ... cut it into two..... have it with whatever kind of coffee you like.... :D

Crap... all that made me hungry... I'll go make myself one... :P

LMAOO good god, I really need to change this name XD LOL.......wah wah wah, subha subha itni philosophy darling, I don't even know what i am having for breakfast but thanks to you I know, not just the meaning, but the REALLL meaning of life :rofl: jk jk Hypey I am just kidding you know I adore you and what you say means a lot to me.

As for coming across someone like you, don't worry babes... you may have the uncanny ability of doing all the and blowing my cover but people like me have the ability to hav such an equal effect on you so that you keep my cover even when you know otherwise ;)

Isn't Psych getting kind of lame? I mean I loved the show before up until season 5 (I think), then slowly started loosing interest in it.

i know her from Psych -- she is old in that series

Go make a sandwich.... fried egg..... romaine lettuce...... two turkey salamis.... two pepperoni..... mayo to taste...... add cheese whatever kind you like....... sprinkle a few cut black olives over the spread..... put it in the sandwich maker...... when light brown ... cut it into two..... have it with whatever kind of coffee you like.... :D

Isn't Psych getting kind of lame? I mean I loved the show before up until season 5 (I think), then slowly started loosing interest in it.

script is still good - its a low budget series shot in british columbia --- there are not many comedy family tv series around nowadays anyway

@Gentelman how can I add pictures in member's galleries?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha ha ha ......oh pleaseeeeee, Hypey denial is bad for health! Baby see I AM capable of unconditional love, I care so much about ur health, tha I want you to start being honest :D...but do this honesty thing after you give me the intel...business before pleasure :D...now don't call me naive again, I am just optimistic.. remember :P haha

But the sandwich thing did crack me up LOL :P

Yeah, the script is pretty decent... I specially love the side kick (Gus).... :P

script is still good - its a low budget series shot in british columbia --- there are not many comedy family tv series around nowadays anyway

With me, it's always pleasure before business.... and specially when it comes to my food....... I get really angry with an empty stomach....... love food...... I mean really love tasty food...... :P

Having the sandwich right now with orange juice.... and coffee is getting ready.... :D

Ha ha ha ......oh pleaseeeeee, Hypey denial is bad for health! Baby see I AM capable of unconditional love, I care so much about ur health, tha I want you to start being honest :D...but do this honesty thing after you give me the intel...business before pleasure :D...now don't call me naive again, I am just optimistic.. remember :P haha

But the sandwich thing did crack me up LOL :P

With me, it's always pleasure before business.... and specially when it comes to my food....... I get really angry with an empty stomach....... love food...... I mean really love tasty food...... :P

Having the sandwich right now with orange juice.... and coffee is getting ready.... :D

Noting ur weakness in ur file.....

Agent: ZYXW
Target Name: Hyperion
Target Location: Kitchen
Target Weakness: @Armstrong (scratch that) - (and change it to) FOOD
:rofl:

jk haha

Did you ever ask, what constitutes my food? :D

Agent ZeeeZuuuVuuuu neutralized! :P

Next day / early morning / coordinates: kitchen............*comments on* Hellooooo.... how you doing? :cheesy: *comments off*

Noting ur weakness in ur file.....

Agent: ZYXW
Target Name: Hyperion
Target Location: Kitchen
Target Weakness: @Armstrong (scratch that) - (and change it to) FOOD
:rofl:

jk haha

@Alpha1 .. who asked you about ATGM? Are you studying in JuD school .. :lol:

@Alpha1 .. who asked you about ATGM? Are you studying in JuD school .. :lol:
you probably won't believe me, A cousin of mine who is a lieutenant in the Army and studying at Infantry school Quetta called me and said he and his friend a captain had No time and knows that i have interest in Military equipment so he asked me to make two presentations. 1 regarding the effect of Indian ATGMs on our armour and the other on the working of Bakhter shikan ATGM.
========
@RAMPAGE @Gentelman

Did you ever ask, what constitutes my food? :D

Agent ZeeeZuuuVuuuu neutralized! :P

Next day / early morning / coordinates: kitchen............*comments on* Hellooooo.... how you doing? :cheesy: *comments off*

Nah babes, I am in no mood to have the name of every product in the supermarket recited to me XD But pshh what difference does it make, as long as I am the one feeding you (twirl hair, flirt, blink, flirt, smile, flirt) :D

omgsh ugh seriously hypey is that what ur thinking when u flirt with me....**** im changing that name asap, cuz let me tell you, it is not attractive, surprised you didn't get turned off by now LOLOL XD
NO stop it....can you atleast pretend to be charmed by me...i mean for god sake, I need stuff for me resume to show i have what it takes to be an adept spy :D HAHAHHAAHA LMFAOOOO TO THE LAST PART....<3

:D :D :D :D

Zee-Zuu, have to go check-out some works...... laters @ night..... take good care of yourself...... :smitten:

Nah babes, I am in no mood to have the name of every product in the supermarket recited to me XD But pshh what difference does it make, as long as I am the one feeding you (twirl hair, flirt, blink, flirt, smile, flirt) :D

omgsh ugh seriously hypey is that what ur thinking when u flirt with me....**** im changing that name asap, cuz let me tell you, it is not attractive, surprised you didn't get turned off by now LOLOL XD
NO stop it....can you atleast pretend to be charmed by me...i mean for god sake, I need stuff for me resume to show i have what it takes to be an adept spy :D HAHAHHAAHA LMFAOOOO TO THE LAST PART....<3

you probably won't believe me, A cousin of mine who is a lieutenant in the Army and studying at Infantry school Quetta called me and said he and his friend a captain had No time and knows that i have interest in Military equipment so he asked me to make two presentations. 1 regarding the effect of Indian ATGMs on our armour and the other on the working of Bakhter shikan ATGM.
========
@RAMPAGE @Gentelman
lolz.. i do believe you..army men are end user of such arms they dont need to know everything about them.. dillinger will know about such stuff

:D :D :D :D

Zee-Zuu, have to go check-out some works...... laters @ night..... take good care of yourself...... :smitten:

Lmaoooo Zee-Zuu :rofl: LOL Ohhhhh hypey :P lays talk to you later and have a wonderful day with your family, especially your nieces! And also, I just wanted to say I know I have an odd stance when it comes to the thing we discussed, but I appreciate you taking the time out to respond very much and I rspect ur opinion a lot. It seriously means a lot for me :)
take care :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom