What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that so? Do you think a "spy" runs around catching bad guys. Do you think the spooks who aided in the Osama raid were going after him with sirens on the roof- they cultivated sources- they put innocent people (driven by pressure, greed, ego) to churn up info. Your primary job will always be that- find a person who can give you the data then bag him, use his financial problems, most assets cave in because they need money or want money- a few are ideological, many just want to feel important. You find the angle and then exploit it, you learn to use people and view them as "assets" rather than individuals. When they get caught you skim out they get executed/imprisoned. The politics involved is a WHOLE other thing. A very small percentage of ops has anything to do with getting the bad guys, the rest is about undermining legitimate states, digging up data on people, manipulation so that big private companies can get an in on government dime etc. etc. At the end of the day, sure you'll serve in the cause of national security but a lot of your work will just be about BIG interest groups/lobbies with BIG interests.

Me and @Hyperion talk a lot about compartmentalization- well that's what you need along with being able to write of things to exigencies and expediencies.

Lmaooo people always assume I don't know what spies really do LOL. But I am aware the working for the CIA/ISI is not making a sequel to Salt. LOL I personally don't see anything wrong in it. Politics is politics, its a game. If you don't want to get involved you stay away but there is no point in getting invlved and then complaining. So what if a state is "legitimate"...if your job is to get intel, you get intel...simple. Most of the people that are used as assets already do things much worse. It's not like RAW will recruit the pope as an asset...ya noe... it's all fair game as long as you're not frced into it, but rather are in it by choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, Continuum is getting really interesting. Did you watch the last episode? :D

ive only watched the first4 of s1

presently downloading remington steele -- completed wiseguy s1

will look into continum.. would have to first watch s1 finale

Zee-zuu-vuuuuu, do whatever makes you happy.... that's what the real meaning of life is....... however, do remember, if you ever come across a person such as myself in real life, we have the uncanny ability of sizing people up, such as yourself, pretty quickly, and then your cover will be blown..... < get it? :cheesy:

Lmaooo people always assume I don't know what spies really do LOL. But I am aware the working for the CIA/ISI is not making a sequal to Salt. LOL I personally don't see anything wrong in it. Politics is politics, its a game. If you don't want to get involved you stay away but there is no point in getting invlved and then complaining. So what if a state is "legitimate"...if your job is to get intel, you get intel...simple. Most of the people that are used as assets already do things much worse. It's not like RAW will recruit the pope as an asset...ya noe... it's all fair game as long as you're not frced into it, but rather are in it by choice.

Snow_Ghosts-And_the_World_Was_Gone_

this one was the soundtrack in teenwolf this time -- naturally i got some 15 tracks yesterday, listening to the third right now.. till now the albums seem okay

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you.... now I have to download remington steele....... one of my all time favorites...... after the one with cybil shepard in it, I think it was "moonlighting", that's when I first fell in love with blondes... :P

Nowadays, Castle is pretty OK.... and yes.... Continuum is pretty decent and besides Rachel Nichols isn't bad for the eyes either! :P

ive only watched the first4 of s1

presently downloading remington steele -- completed wiseguy s1

will look into continum.. would have to first watch s1 finale

Yara, I don't know why I can't stand any of the "vampire", "wolf" or "potter wotter" stuff...... :blink:

this one was the soundtrack in teenwolf this time -- naturally i got some 15 tracks yesterday, listening to the third right now.. till now the albums seem okay

Damn you.... now I have to download remington steele....... one of my all time favorites...... after the one with cybil shepard in it, I think it was "moonlighting", that's when I first fell in love with blondes... :P

Nowadays, Castle is pretty OK.... and yes.... Continuum is pretty decent and besides Rachel Nichols isn't bad for the eyes either! :P

got mission impossible s1 [1989] tv series -- a couple of weeks back -- havent watched it yet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission:_Impossible_(1988_TV_series)

1. i) Self control in things that make you happy, dulls life in ways you can't yet begin to comprehend. Follow your heart, always.
ii) I love constant change too. I'm always on the move.
iii) Make a plan. Make a promise to your self that you will never be answerable to anyone. Think on the spot, enjoy the unpredictability... start a business!!!!! If you think starting a business requires capital that you would acquire @ mortgaging your soul for 2 - 3 years? You couldn't be more wrong!
iv) Your numbers are way off. One month of Armed forces = 1 year of mental instability. One year of intelligence work = 24 years of mental instability.

2. So we agree! :D
3. Why not? Is there any arbitrary number / limit on loving someone? :P
4. Good. :D
5. Nope, just naive and cute. and many other inappropriate comments.... :cheesy:

We were bound to have our first disagreement.... want to make up? :cheesy:

I agree with all of number one, two, three, four and 2/3 of 5......emperor, I am cute and the "inapproprate coments" but not naive...just optimistic :P LOL

I'd reply to the make up comment but we have a mod on the thread, I'll be banned before I can finish typing :rofl:

beta ye khala g ka ghar nahi hai k jab dil kia title change kar lia

these privileges are for special members only !!! :D

apni shakal (avatar) deekhi hai?? :omghaha:
ohh cheater is liey jnab na avatar change kia……:blink:

Mods are always on this thread, didn't you know? :D It's their favorite hangout, they may never say, but it is exactly so! :P

I agree with all of number one, two, three, four and 2/3 of 5......emperor, I am cute and the "inapproprate coments" but not naive...just optimistic :P LOL

I'd reply to the make up comment but we have a mod on the thread, I'll be banned before I can finish typing :rofl:

I also used to love this series where there was one Joe who could defeat whole armies.... he could pull out an apache from his arse, if he wished so....... :D

got mission impossible s1 [1989] tv series -- a couple of weeks back -- havent watched it yet
Mission: Impossible (1988 TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not number of posts... number of reads! :D

Btw, I'm not fasting today.... :astagh:

ive a total of 19 posts in this thread -- aaj roza lag raha hay... didnt wake up at sehri

Zee-zuu-vuuuuu, do whatever makes you happy.... that's what the real meaning of life is....... however, do remember, if you ever come across a person such as myself in real life, we have the uncanny ability of sizing people up, such as yourself, pretty quickly, and then your cover will be blown..... < get it? :cheesy:

LMAOO good god, I really need to change this name XD LOL.......wah wah wah, subha subha itni philosophy darling, I don't even know what i am having for breakfast but thanks to you I know, not just the meaning, but the REALLL meaning of life :rofl: jk jk Hypey I am just kidding you know I adore you and what you say means a lot to me.

As for coming across someone like you, don't worry babes... you may have the uncanny ability of doing all the and blowing my cover but people like me have the ability to hav such an equal effect on you so that you keep my cover even when you know otherwise ;)

Mods are always on this thread, didn't you know? :D It's their favorite hangout, they may never say, but it is exactly so! :P

I don't blame them.....you have that effect on people ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom