What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW
eid-mubarak-2012.jpg

EID MUBARIK

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Women working for intelligence agencies, involved in real foot work (not the techie or the analyst kind) are looked-down upon all over the world, even in Israeli society.

But, hey! Who am I to cast aspersions upon such individuals? I feel that people do different things in a multitude of stupid ways to satisfy certain void(s) in their souls / lives / personality etc etc. Who am I to judge here? Think about it, why would a normal, sane, well balanced, intelligent woman wish to join the intelligence community? Now think about her state of mind, the reasons, the trauma, at the very least think about why did she even lean towards such a choice and then carry it forward and build upon the reasons, my bet? You won't find anything of value there..... it will be a maze of wrong judgements, coupled with some bad moments and then the momentum of life that would have brought them to that point to join such a profession.....

2. Nope I don't, nor do I watch any Pakistani movie. Hate them actually, can't take all the melodrama.... sometimes my sister forces me to sit with her and watch them... that's about all the exposure I get....

See A LOT of people have told me that too. But i don't understand what is so bad about it. Why wouldn't a perfecly normal woman want to join? Intelligence work is sometimes dirty but that's for men too. It's just that when men do it, it's patriotism and when females do it everyone assumes that she's slept with half of the world for intel already. I didn't honestly know people thought so negatively of it until I was talking to some people here. I thought it was no big deal ya know...but i have a question, would you personally ever date a girl who does that?

LMAOOOO I know what you mean.....I don't watch bollywood movies unless they have Katrina kaif in them haha...I LOVE her :D

@ZYXW
eid-mubarak-2012.jpg

EID MUBARIK

aww thank you A;pha....this is very sweet :)

where have u been? lon time no talk :P

@ZYXW i am living with my uncle preparing for Eid! What about you? :)

Well, it's never about sleeping around, nor taking someones life for whatever "justifiable" causes, rather it's about returning to a stable state of mind, post-event. Any woman OR man who is OK with that (deception, taking a persons life), in my books is not someone worthy of having the honor of my company, let alone my friendship.

Regarding dating, yes I would most definitely. If she leaves what she is doing and wants to join humanity.

Listen, I have seen it all, so I do speak from certain vantage point: it's not something I would wish upon someone I "think", I may grow fond of, if I ever got to know her in person...... it's an extremely bad life choice, and trust you me, "nationalism" is way too over rated.

Btw, you don't like Katrina Kaif, you like what she represents, her biography.... it's all about semantics.... :D

See A LOT of people have told me that too. But i don't understand what is so bad about it. Why wouldn't a perfecly normal woman want to join? Intelligence work is sometimes dirty but that's for men too. It's just that when men do it, it's patriotism and when females do it everyone assumes that she's slept with half of the world for intel already. I didn't honestly know people thought so negatively of it until I was talking to some people here. I thought it was no big deal ya know...but i have a question, would you personally ever date a girl who does that?

LMAOOOO I know what you mean.....I don't watch bollywood movies unless they have Katrina kaif in them haha...I LOVE her :D

Well, it's never about sleeping around, nor taking someones life for whatever "justifiable" causes, rather it's about returning to a stable state of mind, post-event. Any woman OR man who is OK with that (deception, taking a persons life), in my books is not someone worthy of having the honor of my company, let alone my friendship.

Regarding dating, yes I would most definitely. If she leaves what she is doing and wants to join humanity.

Listen, I have seen it all, so I do speak from certain vantage point: it's not something I would wish upon someone I "think", I may grow fond of, if I ever got to know her in person...... it's an extremely bad life choice, and trust you me, "nationalism" is way too over rated.

Btw, you don't like Katrina Kaif, you like what she represents, her biography.... it's all about semantics.... :D

I completely understand what you are saying. But if a spy kills another spy, why is that wrong? If you are signing up to be a spy, you should know what game you are signing up for, it's a choice, so it's fair game. But killing someone innocent,who has nothing to do with the situation is a different story and something I view as wrong hands down. As for the state of mind thing, that is ne reason I have alway bee attracted to this stuff. I just love how intelligent and sharp these people are. They are so skilled and deal with situations so well. If one goes in for these skills, gets trained and then leaves after 2-3 yrs of serving, I do't see what's wrong with that. I honestly thought that people would view women in this the same way they do with women in the army. Apparently not. Lmaooooo I am watching too much of Angeline Jolie hahaah XD jk jk I don't feel like its ooked down upon in the US though? Or am I just not aware?

Well if Humanity comes with Hypey, I m sure she'll accept :P

Oh yeah...and what exactly does her bio represent :P haha it's true though, I have a thing for people that are half european and hald asian, that' s one of the main reasons I like her :D hbu u like her?...oh im sorry i mean u like her bio...ya noe semantics XD haha

@ZYXW i am living with my uncle preparing for Eid! What about you? :)

Oh that's nice :)

You're hardly on! Me nothing to do today but fast....I am looking forward to eid though, it's been a while since I have celebratd it so it should be nice lol

I completely understand what you are saying. But if a spy kills another spy, why is that wrong? If you are signing up to be a spy, you should know what game you are signing up for, it's a choice, so it's fair game. But killing someone innocent,who has nothing to do with the situation is a different story and something I view as wrong hands down. As for the state of mind thing, that is ne reason I have alway bee attracted to this stuff. I just love how intelligent and sharp these people are. They are so skilled and deal with situations so well. If one goes in for these skills, gets trained and then leaves after 2-3 yrs of serving, I do't see what's wrong with that. I honestly thought that people would view women in this the same way they do with women in the army. Apparently not. Lmaooooo I am watching too much of Angeline Jolie hahaah XD jk jk I don't feel like its ooked down upon in the US though? Or am I just not aware?

Oh yeah...and what exactly does her bio represent :P haha it's true though, I have a thing for people that are half european and hald asian, that' s one of the main reasons I like her :D hbu u like her?...oh im sorry i mean u like her bio...ya noe semantics XD haha

Babe, spies don't KILL spies. Spies don't carry firearms, specially not if they are commissioned officers in a foreign nation. Do you know how difficult it would be to pass off a fire arm if you got caught by just the local LEA- diplomatic immunity or no diplomatic immunity. Unless you want to spin tales about NOCs. Spies (case officers) cultivate assets for gathering information, avoid CE/CI ops, use certain methods to acquire information from old school dead drops to the once in a while honeypot. The rest is fiction, killing means wetwork, means assassin.
AND NO spies don't just gather data on military affairs, they run assets to give them everything from diplomatic gossip to economic data being crunched by banks. "Spies" most definitely are not all that- hell I can teach you how to shake a tail, spot CI, execute a dead drop etc. You want that calm and professional, ICE demeanor- join the firefighter department. :)
@Hyperion back me up here bro.

1. Your argument is purely academic in nature. The control / the decision never lies with you, never, period. It lies somewhere far far away in a dark dark meeting room with loads of analysts and piles of papers @ Langley.

2. Life is way too beautiful a thing to be given control-of to someone / anyone else.

3. I know she will accept, what other choice would she have when @ Hypey has his heart set on her! :P

4. You watch way toooooooo many movies, go back to point # 1 and read it with point # 4 in mind... and then read point #5 :D

5. Your thoughts are really very cute, in all probability so are you! :)

Oh that's nice :)

You're hardly on! Me nothing to do today but fast....I am looking forward to eid though, it's been a while since I have celebratd it so it should be nice lol

Babe, spies don't KILL spies. Spies don't carry firearms, specially not if they are commissioned officers in a foreign nation. Do you know how difficult it would be to pass off a fire arm if you got caught by just the local LEA- diplomatic immunity or o diplomatic immunity. Unless you want to spin tales about NOCs. Spies (case officers) cultivate assets for gathering information, avoid CE/CI ops, use certain methods to acquire information from old school dead drops to the once in a while honeypot. The rest is fiction, killing means wetwork, means assassin.

LOL what I mean to say is that why is deception bad? If you are an operative, most likely you will be dealing with people that have done worse things to get into powerful positions. It's no like you're up against gandhi. It's fair game.

LOL what I mean to say is that why is deception bad? If you are an operative, most likely you will be dealing with people that have done worse things to get into powerful positions. It's no like you're up against gandhi. It's fair game.

Is that so? Do you think a "spy" runs around catching bad guys. Do you think the spooks who aided in the Osama raid were going after him with sirens on the roof- they cultivated sources- they put innocent people (driven by pressure, greed, ego) to churn up info. Your primary job will always be that- find a person who can give you the data then bag him, use his financial problems, most assets cave in because they need money or want money- a few are ideological, many just want to feel important. You find the angle and then exploit it, you learn to use people and view them as "assets" rather than individuals. When they get caught you skim out they get executed/imprisoned. The politics involved is a WHOLE other thing. A very small percentage of ops has anything to do with getting the bad guys, the rest is about undermining legitimate states, digging up data on people, manipulation so that big private companies can get an in on government dime etc. etc. At the end of the day, sure you'll serve in the cause of national security but a lot of your work will just be about BIG interest groups/lobbies with BIG interests.

Me and @Hyperion talk a lot about compartmentalization- well that's what you need along with being able to write of things to exigencies and expediencies.

There are no do-overs in life. This line of work is either in your nature, or it isn't (either you have it or you don't)

Do you own a pet? Go kill it. Come back here and tell me your feelings. If your heart starts to sink, you don't have what it takes. If it doesn't, then you are not fit for love (either loving someone unconditionally, or being at the receiving end of unconditional love). As simple as that, there is nothing in between.

1. Your argument is purely academic in nature. The control / the decision never lies with you, never, period. It lies somewhere far far away in a dark dark meeting room with loads of analysts and piles of papers @ Langley.

2. Life is way too beautiful a thing to be given control-of to someone / anyone else.

3. I know she will accept, what other choice would she have when @ Hypey has his heart set on her! :P

4. You watch way toooooooo many movies, go back to point # 1 and read it with point # 4 in mind... and then read point #5 :D

5. Your thoughts are really very cute, in all probability so are you! :)

1. It's true...that's what happens on Covert Affairs XD jk jk I understand that, but that's part of the thrill.....as long as you have self control....I can't stand things being the same way for too long...I love the constant changes, the unpredictability, having to think on the spot, not being bounded to anything....But yeah I have a severe hatred for governments and "elite decisions" so that's why I believe 2-3 yrs is enough for that kind of work, anything more is messing up for mental stability and life.
2. I agree completely :P
3. Hypey has his heart set on every girl haha why is she any different ;)
4. Surprisingly, I was able to follow that LOL :P
5. Why do I get this feeling that you think I sound immature and are laughing at me :undecided: LOLOLOL

There are no do-overs in life. This line of work is either in your nature, or it isn't (either you have it or you don't)

Do you own a pet? Go kill it. Come back here and tell me your feelings. If your heart starts to sink, you don't have what it takes. If it doesn't, then you are not fit for love (either loving someone unconditionally, or being at the receiving end of unconditional love). As simple as that, there is nothing in between.

I disagree. Loyalty, Love for ones country, Love for people... is what drives them. No one wants to be the person all alone in afghanistan undercover, whose death would be forgotten the next day. But at the end of the the day it's these people and their sacrifices that keep states together. Someone has to do he dirty work. I think its commendable how these people put everything on the line, yet get nothing out of it.

As for the killing thing, I don't think anything is right or wrong...it depends on the situation and the person involved. If its an equal match in the same field, go for it. But killing or hurting something or someone that can't defend itself and is weaker is not something that is justified.

1. i) Self control in things that make you happy, dulls life in ways you can't yet begin to comprehend. Follow your heart, always.
ii) I love constant change too. I'm always on the move.
iii) Make a plan. Make a promise to your self that you will never be answerable to anyone. Think on the spot, enjoy the unpredictability... start a business!!!!! If you think starting a business requires capital that you would acquire @ mortgaging your soul for 2 - 3 years? You couldn't be more wrong!
iv) Your numbers are way off. One month of Armed forces = 1 year of mental instability. One year of intelligence work = 24 years of mental instability.

2. So we agree! :D
3. Why not? Is there any arbitrary number / limit on loving someone? :P
4. Good. :D
5. Nope, just naive and cute. and many other inappropriate comments.... :cheesy:

1. It's true...that's what happens on Covert Affairs XD jk jk I understand that, but that's part of the thrill.....as long as you have self control....I can't stand things being the same way for too long...I love the constant changes, the unpredictability, having to think on the spot, not being bounded to anything....But yeah I have a severe hatred for governments and "elite decisions" so that's why I believe 2-3 yrs is enough for that kind of work, anything more is messing up for mental stability and life.
2. I agree completely :P
3. Hypey has his heart set on every girl haha why is she any different ;)
4. Surprisingly, I was able to follow that LOL :P
5. Why do I get this feeling that you think I sound immature and are laughing at me :undecided: LOLOLOL

We were bound to have our first disagreement.... want to make up? :cheesy:

I disagree. Loyalty, Love for ones country, Love for people... is what drives them. No one wants to be the person all alone in afghanistan undercover, whose death would be forgotten the next day. But at the end of the the day it's these people and their sacrifices that keep states together. Someone has to do he dirty work. I think its commendable how these people put everything on the line, yet get nothing out of it.

As for the killing thing, I don't think anything is right or wrong...it depends on the situation and the person involved. If its an equal match in the same field, go for it. But killing or hurting something or someone that can't defend itself and is weaker is not something that is justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom