What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very creative with words but then as zee-zuu-vuuu replies back....... things have to get out of hand..... that's why we are never gonna me(a)t.. :cheesy:

CODE! Use a code. :bounce:

Or just be creative with your words. :angel:

That's exactly how I feel about stuff..... hence the reluctance in putting them out..... god help me if I ever see you.... :devil:

@Hyperion

actually I prefer it be shown instead....words are feeble :D jk jk jk

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D :D :D

Plans for today...... make breakfast for wifey when she wakes up..... go shopping with her for the girls (my nieces)...... go to lunch.... come back home and do iftar with my dad as he is fasting.... chit chat a bit with him.... watch TV....... go pick up the girls (nieces) from the airport at 23:00.... wake up tomorrow repeat some of the stuff and fly out..... :D

You make breakfast for wifey and chit chat with daddy - aw, that's adorable :P
Your nieces are coming? That's cute! How old are they and where are you heading to? You're always traveling haha

@ZYXW Come on, have some sense! @Armstrong is the worse choice possible for a bottom. :D That hairy lard belly could turn off a deviant Arab Sheikh let alone poor @Hyperion, and those Sheikhs are real deviants trust me- all the way up to shaved camels in scented baths. :hang2:

No no dillinge @Hyperion told me he LOVESSSSSS hairy people. @Armstrong is the perfect choice...and don't be jealous dillinger, you can go next! XD

I keep on forgetting their exact ages... I think they are 6, 5 and 3 :) Regarding breakfast....... no..... we have a rule at home, who ever wakes up first makes breakfast for the other.... :D

Oh going to Euro Disney....... my nieces love it...... and their "mamu" loves it even more...... :woot:

You make breakfast for wifey and chit chat with daddy - aw, that's adorable :P
You're nieces are coming? That's cute! How old are they and where are you heading to? You're always traveling haha

I'm very creative with words but then as zee-zuu-vuuu replies back....... things have to get out of hand..... that's why we are never gonna me(a)t.. :cheesy:

That's exactly how I feel about stuff..... hence the reluctance in putting them out..... god help me if I ever see you.... :devil:

You are SUCH a liar....a flattering one though.... you just hate me so you never wanna meet me! :cry:
But I am going to get in trouble in Pakistan on purpose, just so you can come help me and we can meet :D ha ha :P

Subha subha achee achee batein kartay hain :pissed:

cinnamon bun.......croissant ..... jam...... coffee..... shower....... :)

@ZYXW Come on, have some sense! @Armstrong is the worse choice possible for a bottom. :D That hairy lard belly could turn off a deviant Arab Sheikh let alone poor @Hyperion, and those Sheikhs are real deviants trust me- all the way up to shaved camels in scented baths. :hang2:

I keep on forgetting their exact ages... I think they are 6, 5 and 3 :) Regarding breakfast....... no..... we have a rule at home, who ever wakes up first makes breakfast for the other.... :DOh going to Euro Disney....... my nieces love it...... and their "mamu" loves it even more...... :woot:

Holy cow babes...then hurry up go back to sleep, you stll have time XD LOLOLOLOLOL
forgetting their ages- u're a terrible uncle, get lessons from @Armstrong asap XD
that's sweet, I hope you guys have fun...see u're not as heartless as you act :P

Subha subha achee achee batein kartay hain :pissed:

cinnamon bun.......croissant ..... jam...... coffee..... shower....... :)

achi batein... oh in that case let me help

cinnamon bun.......croissant ..... jam...... coffee..... shower + me....... ;)
haha Hypey I am just teasing you :P

Nope. Doesn't work like that.... the rule states:

"Anyone who spends more than 15 minutes away from the bed, while the other sleeps, shall be considered as awake"

Damn it. I wrote those rules.... :D

Holy cow babes...then hurry up go back to sleep, you stll have time XD LOLOLOLOLOL
forgetting their ages- u're a terrible uncle, get lessons from @Armstrong asap XD
that's sweet, I hope you guys have fun...see u're not as heartless as you act :P

@Hyperion

actually I prefer it be shown instead....words are feeble :D jk jk jk

you1.jpg

images

images

images

images

images

www.etre.com_images_blog_frenchnucleartests.jpg

NO WORDS!

[
Nope. Doesn't work like that.... the rule states:

"Anyone who spends more than 15 minutes away from the bed, while the other sleeps, shall be considered as awake"

Damn it. I wrote those rules.... :D

You should keep your laptop next to the bed because then technically you're not leaving the bed :D

you1.jpg

images

www.etre.com_images_blog_frenchnucleartests.jpg

NO WORDS!

:rofl:
woah so if @Hyperion and I meet there will be a nuke explosion...in that case Hypey let's meet up in India (after we evacuate Rahul gandhi of course) lolol jk jk

[

You should keep your laptop next to the bed because then technically you're not leaving the bed :D

:rofl:
woah so if @Hyperion and I meet there will be a nuke explosion...in that case Hypey let's meet up in India (after we evacuate Rahul gandhi of course) lolol jk jk

Not Hype. :D
@Hyperion will be busy with Butt sahib! :devil:

AND no, learn to read the images my dear. There will be an explosion, just not the type you're thinking off.:)

Dude, your methods is soooooo inefficient and such a cliche.... with me it's more like..... :

1195426116624998430karderio_cartoon_bomb.svg.hi.png

bomb-explosion-nuclear-explosions-wallpaper-540x337.jpg

NuclearBomb.jpg

And then some..... :D

THAT METHOD IS RESERVED FOR WHEN I GET THE LADY I AM WITH ANGRY- I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE TRY TO "MAKE IT UP" WHEN THAT HAPPENS- WHEN ALL THAT ANGER CAN BE PUT TO CONSTRUCTIVE USE. :D

@Hyperion Kays I wanted to ask you two things.....

1) What do you think about women that work for intelligence agencies? I was speaking to some people and apparently it's looked down upon in Pakistan.

2) Do you watch bollywood movies? (random I know, just watched 2 this morning bc I couldn't sleep LOL so thought I'd ask)

She knows exactly what kind...... she is just being extra sassy today..... :P

Oh yeah, no wonder yu don't want to meet up army brat... I didn't know the Pakistani army iwas full of cowards who run off at slightest explosion :D JUST KIDDING!

1. Women working for intelligence agencies, involved in real foot work (not the techie or the analyst kind) are looked-down upon all over the world, even in Israeli society.

But, hey! Who am I to cast aspersions upon such individuals? I feel that people do different things in a multitude of stupid ways to satisfy certain void(s) in their souls / lives / personality etc etc. Who am I to judge here? Think about it, why would a normal, sane, well balanced, intelligent woman wish to join the intelligence community? Now think about her state of mind, the reasons, the trauma, at the very least think about why did she even lean towards such a choice and then carry it forward and build upon the reasons, my bet? You won't find anything of value there..... it will be a maze of wrong judgements, coupled with some bad moments and then the momentum of life that would have brought them to that point to join such a profession.....

2. Nope I don't, nor do I watch any Pakistani movie. Hate them actually, can't take all the melodrama.... sometimes my sister forces me to sit with her and watch them... that's about all the exposure I get....

@Hyperion Kays I wanted to ask you two things.....

1) What do you think about women that work for intelligence agencies? I was speaking to some people and apparently it's looked down upon in Pakistan.

2) Do you watch bollywood movies? (random I know, just watched 2 this morning bc I couldn't sleep LOL so thought I'd ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom