What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE and other C&C Generals: Zero Hour fans. This is some pictures of the Defenders mod of Zero Hour...how did you find it

1.JPG

aya8ky6yc0vmwn2mgna.jpg

zin0xvc3lcc01zpl30xk.jpg

5bkh5ios9brvnt4quzfh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune - What is that ? A new game or a patch of the existing game ? :what:

Where do I get it ? :unsure:

@RAMPAGE @Neptune Anyone plays world of tanks?

neptune I replied to you in the senior café in your thread. Can that post be approved?

@Armstrong No man. It's a mod for zero hour. It's not done yet. I'm the co-adviser of the factions of Turkey and NATO. At this mod Turkish systems such as, J-600T Yıldırım III, Atılgan PMADS, T-155 Fırtına, Altay tank, ACV-300 IFV, ACV-300 AAPC, Leopard 2T, F-16 Block 50+ CCIP will be also made for Turkey faction of the mod :) :D

Defenders (Realism Mod) for C&C Generals: Zero Hour - Mod DB

Those units will be playable:

-NATO
-RUSSIA
-NORTH KOREA
-IRAN
-IRAQ
-SYRIA
-TURKEY
-ISRAEL
-AZERBAIJAN
-SAUDI ARABIA
@hinduguy I almost forgot it brother. Congradulations for becoming a Elite Member :)

@.Alpha.1 it requires a mod approval which I don't have

@ZYXW Meri jaan, waapas agaye tum?:) Go give your uncle @Armstrong a hug- and a swift kick in the nads. :lol: Sup?

I am fasting today...my first one and I couldn't fall back to sleep after I ate this morning so I have been wasting my life online doing nothing since 4 am :girl_cray3: I am SOOOOO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! and everyone in nyc is sleeping so NO ONE to talk to! but other then that I am good. how are youuuuuuu???
@Armstrong stays up ALLL night...he never sleeps! haha

I am fasting today...my first one and I couldn't fall back to sleep after I ate this morning so I have been wasting my life online doing nothing since 4 am :girl_cray3: I am SOOOOO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! and everyone in nyc is sleeping so NO ONE to talk to! but other then that I am good. how are youuuuuuu???
@Armstrong stays up ALLL night...he never sleeps! haha

You don't keep the fast on Ramzaan? You are going to burn in hellfire, oh well at least I'll have company.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom