What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow
851575_213405695475322_1644980766_n.png
851577_213405898808635_1063591441_n.png
851575_213405695475322_1644980766_n.png

thnx...have u seen its 2nd part this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy btw did you guess what types of dates were they?

thnx...have u seen its 2nd part this year?
nope not yet, but I am free now coz I am allowed to take my uncles car anywhere, so i will watch it in the cinema!

they were round.. I have not seen those dates anywhere...
they came from our Date plantation in jhang. These are called the walnut type dates

nope not yet, but I am free now coz I am allowed to take my uncles car anywhere, so i will watch it in the cinema!

they came from our Date plantation in jhang. These are called the walnut type dates
you got date plantation? do you guys sell them or for your own consumption only..

@S-DUCT what was the output we got from the Kaveri in the most recent test?

Could you list out the targeted diameters and the actually achieved ones:- 1) Weight 2) Military thrust (throttled) 3) Afterburner wet thrust?
IIRC,Kaveri is able to produce 49.2Kn dry thrust and around 70 kn wet thrust having weight of around 1230kg.Folks at GTRE were targeting to achieve 52/81kn thrust with 1100kg weight.
Why not just take the Kabeni core and create a high-bypass engine for support ACs, even with the current thrust levels that will be MORE than sufficient minus the afterburning stage, no?
By ACs,do you mean aircraft carriers.?

IIRC,Kaveri is able to produce 49.2Kn dry thrust and around 70 kn wet thrust having weight of around 1230kg.Folks at GTRE were targeting to achieve 52/81kn thrust with 1100kg weight.

By ACs,do you mean aircraft carriers.?

Bro the high bypass bit should have made it obvious, not aircraft carrier, plain old aircraft.

What's the progress on the marine variant of the Kaveri, the KMGT? How much power do you think it'll provide as output?

Hehehe... no...... ami bought me new stuff...... taking my nieces to Paris Disney on Eid... looking forward to spending time with little angels.... :smitten:

everything is fine,:police: im sure everything is fine at your end too:police:,eid ki shoppin kurli?:tongue: plz dun tell me ur gunna repeat any old dress on eid or mayb ur weddin dress:tongue:

Bro the high bypass bit should have made it obvious, not aircraft carrier, plain old aircraft.

What's the progress on the marine variant of the Kaveri, the KMGT? How much power do you think it'll provide as output?
"Kabini" core will need serious modification in order to make her high bypass turbofan engine,like replacing multiple stage fan with a single stage unit.
KMGT is producing around 12MW ,four of them might replace marine gasturbines of rajput class destroyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom