What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't keep the fast on Ramzaan? You are going to burn in hellfire, oh well at least I'll have company.:devil:

Lmaooo nahh they don't just let anyone in therethese days.... they only allow people like me, who can heat things up even in hell :D

Morning babes.... just had coffee..... don't know why I woke up so early! :woot:

Just seeing your name makes me smile...like this :D (cheesy I know i know ) lol

haha oh yeah what time is it there? :P

Lmaooo nahh they don't just let anyone in therethese days.... they only allow people like me, who can heat things up even in hell :D

Sorry, you are talking to a certified pyromaniac here. Hell needs maintenance too.:police:

AND @Hyperion needs my help in overthrowing Satan. :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, you'll be heating up the emperors resort back in heaven, perched high above the mountains looking down upon lake heavenlina. :P Why believe an infidel? :D

Same here :D..... it's 8:40 here...... don't remember waking up so early on a weekday in such a long time... feels so strange to look at the sun @ such an angle.... :P

Just seeing your name makes me smile...like this :D (cheesy I know i know ) lol

haha oh yeah what time is it there? :P

Nah, you'll be heating up the emperors resort back in heaven, perched high above the mountains looking down upon lake heavenlina. :P Why believe an infidel? :D

Oh lord......you didn't tell me you wanted me to "heat up your resort"... had I known, my wardrobe choice would have been different for the "afterlife" trip lolol

Abbay, salay, satan is my pet bi***. Reports to me on an hourly basis if there's any new visitor there, worth my attention.... :cheesy:

Sorry, you are talking to a certified pyromaniac here. Hell needs maintenance too.:police:

AND @Hyperion needs my help in overthrowing Satan. :smokin:

Same here :D..... it's 8:40 here...... don't remember waking up so early on a weekday in such a long time... feels so strange to look at the sun @ such an angle.... :P

well no kidding, seeing "Zu -eX- Yuuu- Wee" (the way it sounds in ur head) would make anyone smile XD

oh wow that's early LOL. Same here... I HATE waking up early, today is an exception! lolol well enjoy the birds chirping and the sun coming up emperor :P any plans for today?

@Hyperion She doubts our capabilities. @ZYXW You have no idea- we've got a whole red themed amusement park on the anvil and a whole separate section for fundoos and Bangladeshis. What do we do with the fundoos though- they torture themselves enough even when they're alive- we shall have to be inventive and creative- I was thinking 24/7 backsteet boys playing on the speakers- should be a good start.:devil:

Want to say so much stuff... parr....... kaisay kahon? Samajh jao! :D

Oh lord......you didn't tell me you wanted me to "heat up your resort"... had I known, my wardrobe choice would have been different for the "afterlife" trip lolol

Abbay, salay, satan is my pet bi***. Reports to me on an hourly basis if there's any new visitor there, worth my attention.... :cheesy:

:woot:
Baby don't tell me ur getting tha desperate that you hve to turn to hell for girls :rofl: isn't @Armstrong enough?? haah XD

Want to say so much stuff... parr....... kaisay kahon? Samajh jao! :D

:rofl:
pyaar se ;) jk jk

:D :D :D :D

Plans for today...... make breakfast for wifey when she wakes up..... go shopping with her for the girls (my nieces)...... go to lunch.... come back home and do iftar with my dad as he is fasting.... chit chat a bit with him.... watch TV....... go pick up the girls (nieces) from the airport at 23:00.... wake up tomorrow repeat some of the stuff and fly out..... :D

well no kidding, seeing "Zu -eX- Yuuu- Wee" (the way it sounds in ur head) would make anyone smile XD

oh wow that's early LOL. Same here... I HATE waking up early, today is an exception! lolol well enjoy the birds chirping and the sun coming up emperor :P any plans for today?

@ZYXW Come on, have some sense! @Armstrong is the worse choice possible for a bottom. :D That hairy lard belly could turn off a deviant Arab Sheikh let alone poor @Hyperion, and those Sheikhs are real deviants trust me- all the way up to shaved camels in scented baths. :hang2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom