What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz.. i do believe you..army men are end user of such arms they dont need to know everything about them.. dillinger will know about such stuff
I can't believe it :D
he probably has knowlege but no time. I grabbed my couzins lappy and right now trying to find a video of the flight path of Milan ATGM

hey @ZYXW hows eid preparation going on??

Last edited by a moderator:
terrible...you're not here :P LOL
no my mom takes care of that...I just go along wit it. How is everything on ur end? :D

fine zy..vacations over. going back to my hostel in two days..

my contrasting emotions- :cry: :devil:

Yaara, @Hyperion is busy partaking in marital bliss, @Armstrong is now busy trying to delicately come out of the closet, me and you also have work. @arp2041 had been banned for a long time. @hinduguy seems to be sparse, @KingMamba93 has been in hiding ever since me and Hype threatened to hunt him down and chase him across the Bay of Bengal, I think he doesn't want his final resting place to be infested with lungis, I sympathize. @ZYXW has disappeared ever since she arrived in Pakistan. :frown:

:rofl: :rofl:

I was not hiding rather i was out buying some colorful lungis to wear when you guys force my hand and force me to toss both of ya into the bay. I thought it would be rather ironic but turns out lungis are hard to come by around here, apparently they are not fashionable, who woulda thought. :sad:

@Imran Khan bhai

EID MUBARAK !!!

tussi kab aarahay ho ??? thuaaadi tutti pajji angrezi yaad aarahi ha !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom