What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamba baby, you alive!!! :woot:

I had reckoned some nigga shot you dead in the alley..... :D

@KingMamba93

:rofl:
:rofl: Lmaoo get into character babes...you are soo proper even here XD No JK don't because I loveee proper...can't deal with anything else :P

Zee-Zuu what' you doin? :D

Hypey can you pleaseeeee pick a somewhat attractive nickname for me.... ZEee-Zuu.. yuck I feel like a 2 year old :lol:

Haha nothing much actually...hbu? did u pick up ur nieces already? How was ur day:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Day was just fine... just hot outside... I mean humid... very humid..... nope, their grandfather along with their super sexy aunt are just about to leave for the airport... I'll be staying back @ home... :D

:rofl:
:rofl: Lmaoo get into character babes...you are soo proper even here XD No JK don't because I loveee proper...can't deal with anything else :P

Hypey can you pleaseeeee pick a somewhat attractive nickname for me.... ZEee-Zuu.. yuck I feel like a 2 year old :lol:

Haha nothing much actually...hbu? did u pick up ur nieces already? How was ur day:P

Day was just fine... just hot outside... I mean humid... very humid..... nope, their grandfather along with their super sexy aunt are just about to leave for the airport... I'll be staying back @ home... :D

But I thought @Armstrong was in Pakistan XD LOL jk jk.....shouldn't you go as well, it's cuter :P
Yup, it''s been very hot here as well! I hateeeeee the summerrr :(

Yeah, I would have gone for sure... they jump up and down when the see me... always...

Problem is that I just that hurt my leg.... am resting on sofa with the laptop... :D

But I thought @Armstrong was in Pakistan XD LOL jk jk.....shouldn't you go as well, it's cuter :P
Yup, it''s been very hot here as well! I hateeeeee the summerrr :(

Zee-rina.... btw I wouldn't mind seeing you all sweaty...... :P

Yeah, I would have gone for sure... they jump up and down when the see me... always...

Problem is that I just that hurt my leg.... am resting on sofa with the laptop... :D

Lmaoooo are they coming alone???

Hahhhhaha :woot: you hurt your leg,emperor what have you been doing? :D LOL

Nothing ya.... just stupidity...... my house is on a hill....... parked the car outside the house, it's like a steep slant...... was wearing dress shoes....... slipped and pulled a muscle (I think).... It's OK.... It will get better in a few hours hopefully....

No. Not alone. They are traveling with their nanny... their parents are going to have "alone time" on Eid.... my gift to my sister.... poor thing gets tired.. :D

Lmaoooo are they coming alone???

Hahhhhaha :woot: you hurt your leg,emperor what have you been doing? :D LOL

Zee-rina.... btw I wouldn't mind seeing you all sweaty...... :P

Nope......Let's go with... Zeee.... Sounds better! :D

All that heat from the explosion when we meet can't destory me but is bound to get me atleast sweaty...i mean c'mon im not superwoman ;)....but I find it funny, how you'd like to see me sweaty, you'd like to see me heating things up, but you wouldn't like to just see me :rofl: what is this emperor XD

@hinduguy

thank god ur here

mai romance dekh dekh k pagal ho rha tha !!! :girl_wacko:

All that heat from the explosion when we meet can't destory me but is bound to get me atleast sweaty...i mean c'mon im not superwoman ;)....but I find it funny, how you'd like to see me sweaty, you'd like to see me heating things up, but you wouldn't like to just see me :rofl: what is this emperor XD

Sweaty & Hairy ! :bad:

Ahem.. ahem... that's about all PDF can take from both of us.... :P

One of these days, when I'm sure you are not an operative.... I'll send you my email ID...... :cheesy:

Nothing ya.... just stupidity...... my house is on a hill....... parked the car outside the house, it's like a steep slant...... was wearing dress shoes....... slipped and pulled a muscle (I think).... It's OK.... It will get better in a few hours hopefully....

No. Not alone. They are traveling with their nanny... their parents are going to have "alone time" on Eid.... my gift to my sister.... poor thing gets tired.. :D

Ouch! Aw poor baby...feel better :)
But then again emperor ji meinay suna hai, iss age mein asay hota rehta hai :rofl: jk jk jk I had to...

That's really cute actually! Question is she younger than you or older? Any other siblings? (your file is missing some info, clearly) LOL :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom