What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a file? Already! :woot:

She is way younger than me..... :)........ yeah, I knew you had to say it...couldn't resist, could you? Another option could've been: "ummar ka takkaza hai!" :D

Ouch! Aw poor baby...feel better :)
But then again emperor ji meinay suna hai, iss age mein asay hota rehta hai :rofl: jk jk jk I had to...

That's really cute actually! Question is she younger than you or older? Any other siblings? (your file is missing some info, clearly) LOL :P

kaboob main haddi.. :P
suit ki silai ho gayi.. ?
issay kehtai hai mahaawray ki taang torna !!! :rofl:

itni jaldi nahi hoti bhai , eid k baad hi milaay ga !!!

btw suggest me some 007 type movie !!!

Yeah, LOL..... "Kabooooob" mein haddi....
@hinduguy, you by any chance from West Bengal? :P

Last edited by a moderator:

eid ke baad milne se kya fayda... :cheesy:
you dont like my choice of movies ... but bourne series is good.. different from 007 type.

You should be excited....I love dorming but yes I understand the workload for classes gets annoying! What'd you do this whole break? :P

nothing much zy.. had plans for europe,but passport arrived 4 days back.. maybe next year now :pissed:

Yeah, LOL..... "Kabooooob" mein haddi....
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=134245" target="_blank">hinduguy</a></u>, you by any chance from West Bengal? :P

lolz . I got that word from a parody of fox news.. reza aslan vs foxy lady ... :yay:

I have a file? Already! :woot:

She is way younger than me..... :)........ yeah, I knew you had to say it...couldn't resist, could you? Another option could've been: "ummar ka takkaza hai!" :D

Aww well that's very sweet of you to do that for your sis :P

Yeah you do....and here is how it looks....
Name: No Idea
DOB: No Idea
Sex: Classified ;)

Lmaoooo hahah no darling I have no idea what "takkaza" means, so I am good with the one I used :rofl:

@ZYXW

yaar u in isloo ???

did u by any chance heard the ear-shattering cloud roar this morning ???

eid ke baad milne se kya fayda... :cheesy:
you dont like my choice of movies ... but bourne series is good.. different from 007 type.
watched all the bourne series !!!!!

Oh really? Have a second look..... :D

Aww well that's very sweet of you to do that for your sis :P

Yeah you do....and here is how it looks....
Name: Awesome
Age: :D Just a number... subtract your age from mine and there will nothing left.... almost...
DOB: Year of the horse...
Sex: Yes please..... and then some.... :P

Lmaoooo hahah no darling I have no idea what "takkaza" means, so I am good with the one I used :rofl:

@Pboy did u do anything fun in lahore?

Ahem.. ahem... that's about all PDF can take from both of us.... :P

One of these days, when I'm sure you are not an operative.... I'll send you my email ID...... :cheesy:

Baby see you do play hard to get....it took me six months to get your email ID...had you been single, imagine how long it would've taken me to bag you...i mean Pakistan would have had electricity by then :D

Joke apart....email sure....I would love to have access to you and not just through pdf...but I agree with you on the meeting up thing, beacuse I am veryy fond of you, the respectable distance is necessary..so I completely understand and respect that :P

@Hyperion

bhai jaan haath thora holay rakho !!

this is a family thread (some mod said that)

@RAMPAGE .. have you seen hunger games , I like that girl.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom