What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW

u ever been to paris !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
shayad switzerland and few other places.. but couldnt plan it,due to passport delay :pissed:
may be next year,we will have a prior planning,and fixed dates..etc.
u still in pak dear??

Oh that sounds nice! But yeah I understand....well make sure you go next year for sure...you'll have a blast I'm sure LOL
You going with friends or family?

Yup :P

I hereby again reclaim my position as the 2nd in Command of the Anti-tharki Brigade!
@Ayush @hinduguy ub khush? :D

no............ @ZYXW plz ask him to stop :P

Oh that sounds nice! But yeah I understand....well make sure you go next year for sure...you'll have a blast I'm sure LOL
You going with friends or family?

Yup :P

family...... i went to goa recently with my friends.. goa is like a western country within india. m sure u must have heard abt it.. :devil:

Nope....I personally would love to visit Spain more...I feel like it's more lively :P Hbu?
planning to visit paris this winter but never been to spain ....... do u have any interest in arts ???

no............ @ZYXW plz ask him to stop :P

family...... i went to goa recently with my friends.. goa is like a western country within india. m sure u must have heard abt it.. :devil:

Dw Ayush...Hypey and I are an exception to the rule...as always :P

YES I have.....Goa seems like a VERY fun place....I have been wanting to visit india for a whle now :D

planning to visit paris this winter but never been to spain ....... do u have any interest in arts ???

Yes I do :P n u?
OOO sounds interesting.....let me know how that goes :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom