What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW, sorry babes, couldn't as I was busy with family..... I didn't know you were working @ UN. Is it UN UN (the real one) or some sort of those NGO's working under the banner of UN. I know almost everyone there. If you are ever in any kind of trouble, I can get you out way quicker than your consulate, however, just try to stay away from military installations... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, do you remember in my early days here on PDF, I told you that these guys are morons? Well, I was wrong, they are complete duffer douchebags as well.

@Hyperion Here's the Iranian post.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...-jet-protect-persian-gulf-11.html#post4595641

Ah so quaint- and Oscar sir was actually being serious with them. I wish I could have fully expressed myself when I saw this particular post- but that would require actually rolling on the floor with much abdominal pain and shortness of breath an hour or so later- rather than some tepid smiley.

With pleasure! :D

Essential oils? Candles? etc etc..... tlc is on the house.... :P

Ouch your highness... your harsh words drill a hole in my heart...

Well since you admit, I am "gandi"...come help me get clean :D LOL jk

Ouch your highness... your harsh words drill a hole in my heart...

Well since you admit, I am "gandi"...come help me get clean :D LOL jk

whatever you guys do.. plz plz plz..dont get this thread closed... I had to write really emotional letter to elmo aunty.. cant do it again.. :cry:

Does @Armstrong have a heart? lolol
bite who? Hypey or me? XD jk jk jk
oh no...no issues...I have had enough political discussions for one summer haha

Oh yes, I am going to take a "bite" out of @Hyperion. Because obviously after years of being rouges with the ladies- and him getting married- we realized that we have an unwavering attraction towards each other.:hitwall:

Darling he wouldn't be half as delicious as you. :partay:

WHAT?? I am just surprised you didn't "intern" with the ISI! :cheesy:

Why would the thread get closed? :woot:

And what emotional letter? :D Would you like to share with the Emperor? :P

whatever you guys do.. plz plz plz..dont get this thread closed... I had to write really emotional letter to elmo aunty.. cant do it again.. :cry:

Yara, do you remember in my early days here on PDF, I told you that these guys are morons? Well, I was wrong, they are complete duffer douchebags as well.

LOOK-

1077317_10151644014918224_213246318_o.jpg

That's our early warning system- it detects carpet borne Ayatollahs with beans in place of brains at a distance of 10000 km. :omghaha:

@ZYXW, sorry babes, couldn't as I was busy with family..... I didn't know you were working @ UN. Is it UN UN (the real one) or some sort of those NGO's working under the banner of UN. I know almost everyone there. If you are ever in any kind of trouble, I can get you out way quicker than your consulate, however, just try to stay away from military installations... :D

No Hypey don't worry, I am only teasing you! I know you were busy with work and stuff :P But no, last time I visited I volunteered at the Basic Health Unit hospitals which are under the UN banner, so this time I was allowed to accompany medical teams traveling to nearby villages. It's part of the UN Volunteers program. I signed up when I was in NY for it.

Thank you for the concern but yeah I know as much as I love the military it's best to keep your distance esp. here. Haha Hypey you didn't tell me you could do that? Damn who am I talking to XD watch u turn out to be like Imran Khan or something :lol:

One word. No! Being Imran Khan doesn't pay. My policy is to fly under the radar..... always.....

Btw, Pakistani politics is inherently dirty. I'm a happy person by nature and value it above everything else, and anything that weighs on my conscience affects me deeply. Therefore no thank you!

No Hypey don't worry, I am only teasing you! I know you were busy with work and stuff :P But no, last time I visited I volunteered at the Basic Health Unit hospitals which are under the UN banner, so this time I was allowed to accompany medical teams traveling to nearby villages. It's part of the UN Volunteers program. I signed up when I was in NY for it.

Thank you for the concern but yeah I know as much as I love the military it's best to keep your distance esp. here. Haha Hypey you didn't tell me you could do that? Damn who am I talking to XD watch u turn out to be like Imran Khan or something :lol:

Nah, always have been direct. I have very simple logic: If I like someone, I'll tell them right away.. (can't elaborate further).... :P

:lol: emperor, shouldn't you try to play a little bit hard to get? :P

I know... she yelled at me :cray: and then made me promise to never flirt on the thread again......

as you can see, I stopped :D jk jk jk nah dw, we won't let this get closed! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom