Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Holly manhattan!!! Where were you? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Long range radar.... yeah you know it! :P

stay-puff-radar.jpg

@Dillinger

I even know what's being tracked over there- can there be any doubt that that's @Armstrong chasing a poor flight of migratory birds in an attempt to stuff them down his gullet.

Must have given the poor operators a hideous scare- he should stick to paddling beneath the waves and scaring off the poor leviathan.:omghaha:

One word. No! Being Imran Khan doesn't pay. My policy is to fly under the radar..... always.....

Btw, Pakistani politics is inherently dirty. I'm a happy person by nature and value it above everything else, and anything that weighs on my conscience affects me deeply. Therefore no thank you!

Nah, always have been direct. I have very simple logic: If I like someone, I'll tell them right away.. (can't elaborate further).... :P

We think alike....VERY alike!! Period.

As for liking someone....well let me just say that I am flattered, not because of what you say, but because YOU are saying it :P I admire, RESPECT and like you mucho :P....... and I mean that! haha

See... I told you..... :P

It's best we never meet! :D

We think alike....VERY alike!! Period.

As for liking someone....well let me just say that I am flattered, not because of what you say, but because YOU are saying it :P I admire, RESPECT and like you mucho :P....... and I mean that! haha

@ZYXW Holly manhattan!!! Where were you? :D

hi :P how are you?
im in pakland......
but my laptop is abut to die its late so im heading to bed now :D

See... I told you..... :P

It's best we never meet! :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS LEGIT KILLED ME!! XD SO TRUE...deadass

I'm NOT even joking Hypey when I say I CONCUR :P

Do you think I'm kidding? :P

hi :P how are you?
im in pakland......