What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word. No! Being Imran Khan doesn't pay. My policy is to fly under the radar..... always.....

Btw, Pakistani politics is inherently dirty. I'm a happy person by nature and value it above everything else, and anything that weighs on my conscience affects me deeply. Therefore no thank you!

Nah, always have been direct. I have very simple logic: If I like someone, I'll tell them right away.. (can't elaborate further).... :P

and is that why you became hyperina.. for @Armstrong ?? :D

I know... she yelled at me :cray: and then made me promise to never flirt on the thread again......

as you can see, I stopped :D jk jk jk nah dw, we won't let this get closed! :P

:woot::woot: hey zy,long time no see.. u in pak??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Btw, BDforever- in a very serious tone- tells me that BD shall launch its own sat with its own launch vehicle by 2025. Wrap this one around your head- so between BD and Iran- which one do you think shall "win" the space race?

Hands down, BD! I'll tell you why, they have a little bit of us in them.... Iranians will keep making CAD.... and experimenting with ants....
@Hyperion Btw, BDforever- in a very serious tone- tells me that BD shall launch its own sat with its own launch vehicle by 2025. Wrap this one around your head- so between BD and Iran- which one do you think shall "win" the space race?

Oh yes, I am going to take a "bite" out of @Hyperion. Because obviously after years of being rouges with the ladies- and him getting married- we realized hat we have an unwavering attraction towards each other.:hitwall:

Darling he wouldn't be half as delicious as you. :partay:

WHAT?? I am just surprised you didn't "intern" with the ISI! :cheesy:

They don't take interns, haha first thing I checked :P
Well its a scientific law now.... attraction towards hypey is a must XD

Nah he tastes better haha trust me I know :D jk jk

Hands down, BD! I'll tell you why, they have a little bit of us in them.... Iranians will keep making CAD.... and experimenting with ants....

You think BD will have a launch vehicle in little over a decade?:laughcry:

No I don't...... the question was....... if it were between BD and Iran, then who'll win? :D

I don't think any of them have the talent and resources for the next 50 years....

You think BD will have a launch vehicle in little over a decade?:laughcry:

They don't take interns, haha first thing I checked :P
Well its a scientific law now.... attraction towards hypey is a must XD

Nah he tastes better haha trust me I know :D jk jk

Enh no? I'll settle for second best (you) then (as per your revelation)- let her highness have the premium morsel in matters of taste ( @Hyperion ).:partay:

No I don't...... the question was....... if it were between BD and Iran, then who'll win? :D

I don't think any of them have the talent and resources for the next 50 years....

What if they try and crash one into my house in WB!! Oh man I swear I won't rest till I perpetrate genocide on them in such a case.:pissed:

Long range radar.... yeah you know it! :P

stay-puff-radar.jpg

@Dillinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom