What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, was away.... so how's Islamabad treating you? I was there yesterday! :D

Oh please, how naughty can I possibly get without you present emperor ;) haha jk how was ur trip?:P

Ah well... no one here.... back to movie...... :D

You need to cross over the border if I am to get a proper hold of you..and even dear @Hyperion can't get to us over here- unless he boards a flight- in which case I shall placate him with some wine and red eagles.:P

Life is chugging along. Juggling work, ladies, work and then some more work and sneaking time on to PDF.

How has your stay in Pakistan been so far?

@Hyperion and then u say I am the naughty one LOL :P

haha I wish I could visit...but hopefully soon :D How come you have soo much work?

It's been nice. It's always nice to visit the country and sometimes the people lol :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao are you in Pak?
That's cool. One of my close friends is into that show...me, not so much lol :P

Just visiting my mom for summer vacation lol
yup i'm in isloo

lol try watching it ... u'll start to feel like a psychopath :D !!!!!

At home .... in Cyprus, not Turkey..... it's beach month..... :)

Btw did you visit the Iranian thread on the stealth fighter for the recent posts? Apparently now the Iranians are claiming an early warning radar system has already been deployed that can track fighters at a 1000km away.:omghaha:

@Hyperion and then u say I am the naughty one LOL :P

haha I wish I could visit...but hopefully soon :D How come you have soo much work?

It's been nice. It's always nice to visit the country and sometimes the people lol :P

Don't say that (the bold bit) you'll break your uncle @Armstrong's heart- more like all the lard clogging his veins will drop him dead.:sick:
@Hyperion You know me brother- promise I won't bite- too hard that is. :D

Its good to have you back here Zy!:agree:
Ah we need to have a big round table on issues here again- with Butt, you and me.:)

sahi jawab... without any hint.. impressive...
ye motorcycle aap ki hui... :D

As a kid I had bought this book called Rebus ...very interesting book...

rebus.gif

BTW, what am I gonna do with a motorcycle?! :rofl:

@Hyperion Here's the Iranian post.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...-jet-protect-persian-gulf-11.html#post4595641

Ah so quaint- and Oscar sir was actually being serious with them. I wish I could have fully expressed myself when I saw this particular post- but that would require actually rolling on the floor with much abdominal pain and shortness of breath an hour or so later- rather than some tepid smiley.

you guys are jealous that you dont have iranian sense of humour.. they spend lots of money in elaborate plots ... every day is april 1 in Iran... :hang2:

Don't say that (the bold bit) you'll break your uncle @Armstrong's heart- more like all the lard clogging his veins will drop him dead.:sick:
@Hyperion You know me brother- promise I won't bite- too hard that is. :D

Its good to have you back here Zy!:agree:
Ah we need to have a big round table on issues here again- with Butt, you and me.:)

Does @Armstrong have a heart? lolol
bite who? Hypey or me? XD jk jk jk
oh no...no issues...I have had enough political discussions for one summer haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom