Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE : 8 words
One-Billion-Rising-010.jpg

ikit_ipad_dura_case.jpg

sunny-day.jpg

surb.png

fading-away.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell @Secur to get in touch ASAP for a confessional. The lord shall absolve him of his sins.... :D

@ZYXW, jaan-e-mann kahan ho? I heard you have been a naughty naughty queen, while I was away! :cheesy:

Oh please, how naughty can I possibly get without you present emperor ;) haha jk how was ur trip?:P

Oh please, how naughty can I possibly get without you present emperor ;) haha jk how was ur trip?:P

We have been very sparse, no? Very difficult to get a hold of? How goes life, how come you haven't met Butt sahib yet and gotten him to loosen up?

We have been very sparse, no? Very difficult to get a hold of? How goes life, how come you haven't met Butt sahib yet and gotten him to loosen up?

No actually I started the UN thing so we visit like a village near islamabad everyday or every other day and they provide the kids with shots while I stand there and complain about the heat LOLOL......its soooooo HOT..but we shall be done by the 8th and I will be free after that so you can get a hold of me as much as u want after :P LOL hbu? how are you? n im probably not going to visit lahore before I go, so as much as I'd love to see @Armstrong, I probably won't be able to :D..oops I mean --> :( LOL

@ZYXW

wassup !!!

Nothing much...having trouble sleeping lol

how about u? :P

No actually I started the UN thing so we visit like a village near islamabad everyday or every other day and they provide the kids with shots while I stand there and complain about the heat LOLOL......its soooooo HOT..but we shall be done by the 8th and I will be free after that so you can get a hold of me as much as u want after :P LOL hbu? how are you? n im probably not going to visit lahore before I go, so as much as I'd love to see @Armstrong, I probably won't be able to :D..oops I mean --> :( LOL

Nothing much...having trouble sleeping lol

how about u? :P

You need to cross over the border if I am to get a proper hold of you..and even dear @Hyperion can't get to us over here- unless he boards a flight- in which case I shall placate him with some wine and red eagles.:P

Life is chugging along. Juggling work, ladies, work and then some more work and sneaking time on to PDF.

How has your stay in Pakistan been so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom