What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DRAY How goes life?
@Hyperion Kya haal hai? I have been hearing disconcerting things about our friend @Secur and Altaf bhai. He says its character assassination- I say that the truth must be let out. The report was filed by Butt Sahib. Anything to add?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell @Secur to get in touch ASAP for a confessional. The lord shall absolve him of his sins.... :D

@DRAY How goes life?
@Hyperion Kya haal hai? I have been hearing disconcerting things about our friend @Secur and Altaf bhai. He says its character assassination- I say that the truth must be let out. The report was filed by Butt Sahib. Anything to add?
@ZYXW, jaan-e-mann kahan ho? I heard you have been a naughty naughty queen, while I was away! :cheesy:

Tell @Secur to get in touch ASAP for a confessional. The lord shall absolve him of his sins.... :D

@ZYXW, jaan-e-mann kahan ho? I heard you have been a naughty naughty queen, while I was away! :cheesy:

Who cares abt confessions and stuff... if the angels guarding the gates of heaven are Pakistani... we can just bribe our way in... :lol:

basanti, gabbar, aur bandook wale uncle.. cant see the sentence. @Tk_90 help me..
the aswer lies with "bandook wale uncle" :D

dillinger yaar u can help him ;)

@DRAY How goes life?

Great...took a leave today! :yay:

UNFORTUNATELY I have noticed this to be true in MANY CASES where women refuse to help another while guy buddies almost always help!

While in govt sector I have noticed even Men refuse to help fellow countrymen! Maybe you have to be a langotiya yaar or something :unsure:

Langotia or chaddi friend-
Only time when men refuse to help another men is when a woman is involved- :D-
You see the usual fasad ki jarrs- :lol:-

Abbay, salay, agar mein absolve nahin karonga to kia "Mullah" kee Accord walay teer pay beth kay jaye ga? Namak-haram! :D

I better drive up to the heaven in the arrow number plated Accord . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom