What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fittay munh!
Here is another one
I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in
the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

sponge ..:P
dont ask direct question which I can select > right click > search google

oops sorry...uncle I forget sometimes :lol:

I've killed people for lesser offenses ! :pissed:

The only reason I haven't gotten in my car & driven all the way to where you are right now & sat on you till you resembled jell-o is because I consider it unbecoming for a Kashmiri to subject another Kashmiri to such treatment, even if that Kashmiri is a faker who believes in the Independence of the Fatherland ! :unsure:

There is this bug in his ****hole that doesn't settle unless someone pretty (of what sex, the jury is still out on it) / handsome person doesn't call him "uncle"! :D

How apt and accurate- I would suggest a temporary cessation is hostilities between our two nations- just so that I can hop over and help you and @ZYXW fix @Armstrong's issue- well not in "extracting" the bug- that thing is far too deep in but provide alternative therapy to flush it out.

I will, my brain is still processing the unthinkable....

Why the jack has INTERPOL issued a red corner notice due to the said prison break anyway- which douchebag got out- someone BIG?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.... I know plenty a ways to flush it out...... :cheesy:

How apt and accurate- I would suggest a temporary cessation is hostilities between our two nations- just so that I can hop over and help you and @ZYXW fix @Armstrong's issue- well not in "extracting" the bug- that thing is far too deep in but provide alternative therapy to flush it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
354da8.jpg

Well.... not that big...... however...... someone important to us....... just us......

Why the jack has INTERPOL issued a red corner notice due to the said prison break anyway- which douchebag got out- someone BIG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom