What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @Dillinger @ZYXW @Armstrong

Nothing, big yara... had a plan to shoot off to Bali Indonesia for Eid with some friends.....it didn't work. I usually try to keep myself extremely busy on Eids otherwise i get depressed :D

You get depressed during Eid? Why, you miss your home back in Pakistan, family?

Hope it'll get better- plans go down all the time- you'll find something to engage yourself in. :):tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, secret to happiness? I'll tell you.... be your best friend, and be happy traveling alone.... I rarely travel with friends..... just book a ticket.... book a room with airbnb and GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

@Hyperion @Dillinger @ZYXW @Armstrong

Nothing, big yara... had a plan to shoot off to Bali Indonesia for Eid with some friends.....it didn't work. I usually try to keep myself extremely busy on Eids otherwise i get depressed :D

Dude, secret to happiness? I'll tell you.... be your best friend, and be happy traveling alone.... I rarely travel with friends..... just book a ticket.... book a room with airbnb and GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Me likes solitary train journeys- and no first class or AC- open windows so that I can smoke all I want to. All the way to Goa and then mix in with the first group of good looking folks you see. :agree:

He can't pull dollars out of his arse like you do ! :disagree:

Some of us are normal human beings not the Pakistani Donald Trumps that you are - Complete with the Comb Over ! :P

You get depressed during Eid? Why, you miss your home back in Pakistan, family?

Hope it'll get better- plans go down all the time- you'll find something to engage yourself in. :):tup:

This is like 8th Eid alone.... not literally as i have a HUGE social circle...but nothing in the world replaces mum's eid breakfast of the day.....not even a 5 star breakky....this **** simply doesn't stick.

I hear you, but i have had too much of traveling alone. And when friends insist you gotta give it up!

same here... finding perfect suitable time for all is a nightmare ... also I like to travel light without too much planning...

Me too.. I also being by myself....traveling and all..... specially chit chatting with new people....... I hate monotony in life, same group of people... same faces.... same old same old "ghassi peeti hui baatein"........ etc etc..... :D

Me likes solitary train journeys- and no first class or AC- open windows so that I can smoke all I want to. All the way to Goa and then mix in with the first groups of good looking folks you see. :agree:

Rule # 1: Anyone who insists on something that you don't want.... isn't your friend! :D

Friends are supposed to be understanding..... btw, there is no such thing as male-bonding... it's all horse manure.... :P
I hear you, but i have had too much of traveling alone. And when friends insist you gotta give it up!

@Hyperion

Yaara i usually let, go and let other people have their marzi. I just feel a lot happier that way, weird i know but we all differ in behaviour.
@Armstrong

Yea, im just a poor talib e ilm, but i always save upfront for any such ventures. Sometimes things dont work out though.

I . MISS . YOU. Aero.... how are you???? :P

I won't admit to anything on emperor's watch. :omghaha:

Yeah I know that we are all built differently and "juice" happiness in our own way(s)...... however, that's not what I'm saying.... What I'm trying to say is........ try it, why not?

The thing is that we all have baggage, when we travel with 'friends', we have prior knowledge of their baggage and that excess baggage travels with us......... every time........ that extra emotional support kills the purpose of the trip...... are you a kind of person who needs to either listen to stories and share, or somehow wish to share your stories and want some sort of nod from 'friends'? If you're not one of them..... then do it and go out alone.....

@Armstrong, btw, I have gone on vacations in my "talib-e-ilm" days for less that USD10/day!!!!! It's never about the money..... nor how you travel and where you stay.......... it's about risk and adventure.... uska mazza hee kuch aur hai!

@Hyperion

Yaara i usually let, go and let other people have their marzi. I just feel a lot happier that way, weird i know but we all differ in behaviour.
@Armstrong

Yea, im just a poor talib e ilm, but i always save upfront for any such ventures. Sometimes things dont work out though.

@Armstrong .. am sure pakistan is friendly to backpackers.. why dont you try... :)
one thing I love about Indian railways... very friendly to travellers with small budget... :cheers:

@Oscar Sir in addition to the previous question- how suitable do you think the V-22 AEW variant will be for the IN's CBG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom