What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off course, there is very little chance for open war between India and Pakistan because intelligent leadership(or those advising them) realize that the costs of war and the resulting effects would be far worse for both nations to bear. But that is something the Indian leadership under congress(and the last BJP government) understood. So the policy of India is to encourage and let Pakistan's demons eat it up without much effort while grounding its role economically and politically.
So that if and when they really do need to hit something critical like a ISI spy op or otherwise..they can do so under the guise of protecting themselves from terrorism and there will be nothing Pakistan can do about it. Infact, India will probably be fully supported if it hits a Pakistani nuke facility near the border and claims it was preventing terrorists getting their hands on a nuke. It may not do to for any other reason apart from national morale.. but the simple fact is that they can and will do it if needed and Pakistan will not be able to do anything about it.
We dug this hole ourselves, or at least our feudal establishment did.

Sir, why would you keep your nukes near the border anyway- I thought they were tucked away safe? AND IF we did hit some of them wouldn't the de facto reaction be to launch the rest, conscience and sanity be damned?:undecided:

Btw, I hope you know that some of my compatriots like you because you paint a picture which they like- if you get my meaning- might want to give them a drubbing sometime- just on principle. No @Armstrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong .. there wont be any indo pak war.. at least started from Indian side because our leaders are sane and because of your N bomb.
Proxy war is however very much on... so it wont be nuke holocust rather 'boiling frog' .. (something I picked up from another thread) :yay:

Off course, there is very little chance for open war between India and Pakistan because intelligent leadership(or those advising them) realize that the costs of war and the resulting effects would be far worse for both nations to bear. But that is something the Indian leadership under congress(and the last BJP government) understood. So the policy of India is to encourage and let Pakistan's demons eat it up without much effort while grounding its role economically and politically.
So that if and when they really do need to hit something critical like a ISI spy op or otherwise..they can do so under the guise of protecting themselves from terrorism and there will be nothing Pakistan can do about it. Infact, India will probably be fully supported if it hits a Pakistani nuke facility near the border and claims it was preventing terrorists getting their hands on a nuke. It may not do to for any other reason apart from national morale.. but the simple fact is that they can and will do it if needed and Pakistan will not be able to do anything about it.
We dug this hole ourselves, or at least our feudal establishment did.

India Pakistan war is a myth in current world. Possibility of that is < 0.1%. Reason - people of both countries are much sensible and matured now and realize what can be the consequence of war. It'll either destroy both the countries or bring us back to stone age. People of the countries have worked hard to lift the countries to some respectable position. They are not that stupid to revert it back only because of some propaganda and absurd emotions.

This hating game is a political thing, which the politicians of the countries exploit to rule effectively( I am not sure though how it helps).

One more thing, an open India - Pakistan war will not remain confined to region, but will turn into World war 3, which can lead to destruction of the world. So this war will only happen when God will decide, ' Enough, now time has come to destroy my creation to build a new one'.

@Dillinger .............. Did you see my intro ?

Btw, I hope you know that some of my compatriots like you because you paint a picture which they like- if you get my meaning- might want to give them a drubbing sometime- just on principle. No @Armstrong?

If they do that based on my pessimism regarding some overwhelming optimism about Pakistan.. then they are in for a shock. I love my country intensly.... to the extent of tears. And I only need a trigger to tear people to shreds(literally) if they **** a snook greater than what I allow about my country.

But if they do so due to the base matter and logic of the post then I am only humbled.

If they do that based on my pessimism regarding some overwhelming optimism about Pakistan.. then they are in for a shock. I love my country intensly.... to the extent of tears. And I only need a trigger to tear people to shreds(literally) if they **** a snook greater than what I allow about my country.

But if they do so due to the base matter and logic of the post then I am only humbled.

I think you know which type I meant. :P

Although I am not above pulling @Armstrong's leg either with the aid of a post or two of yours, but you will understand that that's just me pulling my brother's leg.:)

Hey @Aeronaut.......... did you see the movie....... 'The Reluctant Fundamentalist' ?

I think you know which type I meant. :P

Although I am not above pulling @Armstrong's leg either with the aid of a post or two of yours, but you will understand that that's just me pulling my brother's leg.:)

If you only knew how much my blood boils every time I look to Kashmir & I read the horrid tales of what many of my women went through you'd want to rip that leg off !

If you only knew how much my blood boils every time I look to Kashmir & I read the horrid tales of what many of my women went through you'd want to rip that leg off !

The horror stories go both way my friend- from partition onward to atrocities and terror attacks.

The horror stories go both way my friend- from partition onward to atrocities and terror attacks.

Not like this !

I don't dwell on the Partition but yes those wounds will never be healed for those of us who knew someone from that time !

Not like this !

Every single horrible thing that has happened to one side has happened to the other- you can ask a Kashmiri in the valley and then hear the same thing inverted by a Kashmiri Pandit. The quantum can be different though- the rest remains the same.

am sure some of it is true. but if IA is doing widespread atrocities there, it will be like gaza... with people really angry on rest of Indians.. where as when we go there, we see them smiling.. selling us carpet and room in houseboat...
if you talk to an ordinary kashmiri, you wont see the outrage you see in that angry bearded random muslim dude meme.. :disagree:

Yea, awesome movie. Must watch!

Absolutely awesome movie..... Just saw yesterday!!

Few questions came to my mind seeing the movie... hence asking

1. Heard that quite a few scenes of Lahore has been shot in Delhi.... so was the movie able to portray Lahore properly by shooting in Delhi.... never been to Pakistan, hence asking.

2. Is it true that University students get access to Guns like AK-47 or was it shown just for the sake of movie ?

3. How come American forces carry out operations in another country so openly or has it been shown just for the sake of movie ?

Every single horrible thing that has happened to one side has happened to the other- you can ask a Kashmiri in the valley and then hear the same thing inverted by a Kashmiri Pandit. The quantum can be different though- the rest remains the same.

I suppose because I feel no affinity to the Pandits - Their suffering, if any, doesn't fill me with nearly the same rage as the State atrocities against the Kashmiri Muslim do !

But I suppose you're right - the quantum can be different but both would've suffered ! But then again there is little solace to be had in that either for on one hand (i) my people were butchered like sheep & my women defiled like that & then (ii) they pisssed over whatever moral 'right' they could be in by subjecting those who didn't engage in any of that !

am sure some of it is true. but if IA is doing widespread atrocities there, it will be like gaza... with people really angry on rest of Indians.. where as when we go there, we see them smiling.. selling us carpet and room in houseboat...
if you talk to an ordinary kashmiri, you wont see the outrage you see in that angry bearded random muslim dude meme.. :disagree:

You don't want me to quote India's own Reports do you because I've gone through 20 Books on Kashmir in the past 1 month & not one of them has been written by a Pakistani but granted one of them was by an AJK National !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom