What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely awesome movie..... Just saw yesterday!!

Few questions came to my mind seeing the movie... hence asking

1. Heard that quite a few scenes of Lahore has been shot in Delhi.... so was the movie able to portray Lahore properly by shooting in Delhi.... never been to Pakistan, hence asking.

Yes it was shot in Lahore and Dehli.

2. Is it true that University students get access to Guns like AK-47 or was it shown just for the sake of movie ?

Not anymore, the days of powerful student unions are long gone, at best their chieftains would be seen packing a 9mm these days. Not all student unions are armed.

3. How come American forces carry out operations in another country so openly or has it been shown just for the sake of movie ?

We long, leased out our nation to Washington, why cry?

Remember Rymond Davis?

Yes it was shot in Lahore and Dehli.

ok. What I knew, they didn't get permission in Lahore hence it was completely shot in Delhi by creating sets.

Not anymore, the days of powerful student unions are long gone, at best their chieftains would be seen packing a 9mm these days. Not all student unions are armed.

Similar was condition in India probably 10-15 years back when there was powerful armed students union(though they never had their reach to automatic machine guns like AK-47, but revolvers and hand guns, bombs and sword type weapons were common. Nowadays it reduced a lot!

We long, leased out our nation to Washington, why cry?

Remember Rymond Davis?

Yes! But this is a serious issue and needs to be taken care of. The way it's shown in the movie was not at all good. The innocent guy got pathetically killed at the end. Riz Ahmed did a wonderful job. His acting was very natural!!

Im fine.roza kaisa guzar raha hay?
Sehri main kya khaya?

good going, did not eat anything today at Sehri just drunk water because i was not hungry :D what about you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom