What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose because I feel no affinity to the Pandits - Their suffering, if any, doesn't fill me with nearly the same rage as the State atrocities against the Kashmiri Muslim do !

But I suppose you're right - the quantum can be different but both would've suffered ! But then again there is little solace to be had in that either for on one hand (i) my people were butchered like sheep & my women defiled like that & then (ii) they pisssed over whatever moral 'right' they could be in by subjecting those who didn't engage in any of that !

You don't want me to quote India's own Reports do you because I've gone through 20 Books on Kashmir in the past 1 month & not one of them has been written by a Pakistani but granted one of them was by an AJK National !

Join the club. Or not actually since I don't sympathize with anyone involved or even in the vicinity at all. My simple concern has always been what's good for my nation- rubs people off the wrong way though- once I proposed burning down the whole of the state of Bihar and Bengal (both are from where I belong) so that India could be done with their respective idiocies. :agree:

I became elite :yay: ... less trolling from now on... :ashamed:

Yaara but you're one secretive bugger- you haven't told me a thing about yourself yet. :frown:

You don't want me to quote India's own Reports do you because I've gone through 20 Books on Kashmir in the past 1 month & not one of them has been written by a Pakistani but granted one of them was by an AJK National !

man.. there are reports and there are your own feeling by being there. I have been there. Obviously I have not seen everything but you get a feel of things, something you cant get from those stats and pictures.

Make sure that it becomes that way... beerbal's come and go.. and not all of them are remembered.. Kings are.

kya karun.. sometimes I cant control the urge.... its the impuse... its so overpowering .... :tongue:

man.. there are reports and there are your own feeling by being there. I have been there. Obviously I have not seen everything but you get a feel of things, something you cant get from those stats and pictures.

You forget I am a Kashmiri - No that doesn't mean I've got some telepathic connection with them !

I've got family over there & others who came from IOK to Pakistan or immigrated to 3rd Countries because they couldn't take it anymore !

kya karun.. sometimes I cant control the urge.... its the impuse... its so overpowering .... :tongue:

No tensions, I rarely give any leeway when handing out infractons.. be it a two post poster or twelve thousand.
To me these titles mean nothing.. post quality and not quantity is what matters.

You forget I am a Kashmiri - No that doesn't mean I've got some telepathic connection with them !

I've got family over there & others who came from IOK to Pakistan or immigrated to 3rd Countries because they couldn't take it anymore !

I know you are kashmiri ..
khair.. I dont know what to trust... why dont you start a thread and tell us what is really happening, what your relatives, who are in IoK tell you..

I know you are kashmiri ..
khair.. I dont know what to trust... why dont you start a thread and tell us what is really happening, what your relatives, who are in IoK tell you..

Kiyun meraa jhooot pakrvaiii gaa ! :ashamed:

Nah mate, I've had enough of those things - Anyone can be anyone over the Internet so I'd rather not spend the rest of the evening explaining away what I'm not & what I am ! At any rate - the both of us know how these threads or any thread of slight contention ends here on PDF !

@Oscar Sir, how does one become a think tank. I'd like to be one. :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiyun meraa jhooot pakrvaiii gaa ! :ashamed:

Nah mate, I've had enough of those things - Anyone can be anyone over the Internet so I'd rather not spend the rest of the evening explaining away what I'm not & what I am ! At any rate - the both of us know how these threads or any thread of slight contention ends here on PDF !

well .. i was asking because I generally trust your words ( i mean raw information, not your analysis) , only other source are two kashmiris... but they tend to be rabid anti Indians so whatever truth they say gets lost.

No tensions, I rarely give any leeway when handing out infractons.. be it a two post poster or twelve thousand.
To me these titles mean nothing.. post quality and not quantity is what matters.
dont worry sirji.. you wont be hassled... aero and nuke are on my case... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom