What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzzyyyyyyy now now, it's not good to be jealous...you're part of the empire too. You're incharge of torturing the prisoners :D lololol jk jk

Torturing prisoners:woot:
:rofl:....

Razzzyyyyyyy now now, it's not good to be jealous...you're part of the empire too. You're incharge of torturing the prisoners :D lololol jk jk

Torturing prisoners:woot:
:rofl:....

@Secur Are you raising aspersions on my lady's character? :butcher: As much as it shall pain me, as much as it shall blight my soul and leave a deep scar upon my being, I shall behead you for any such further transgressions.

Commandatore , many an empires have been destroyed in the past because the Kings had been more focused on their women instead of the affairs of the country . I wish this doesn't happen to our country . Remember , Nero was fiddling when Rome was burning . I do not wish for the Empress to bring shame to our empire , hence the cautious attitude . We wish that you would take certain measures to control the objectionable activities of the First Lady that have been brought to my attention . Can we, in fact, pretend that @ZYXW is anything other than a woman scorned, like which fury Hell hath no?

- Admin , Waffen SS ~ The ' Flirt ' Telegram :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bro how are you ? i am here :D

Guys did you face problem like me ? suddenly database error of this forum ?
i'm fine

how's East Pakistan :D

sunna hai jamaat ban ho gai !!!!! :blink:

because i do not like jamat :cuckoo:

Btw if you guys can permanently deal with the Jamaatis and Hefajotis then you might even get an early settlement on the border issue and water sharing. But we shall wait and watch whether this is just a gimmick which shall be overturned after the next election or a more permanent trend- if its the latter then we shall appropriately make certain moves. :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom