What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commandatore , many an empires have been destroyed in the past because the Kings had been more focused on their women instead of the affairs of the country . I wish this doesn't happen to our country . Remember , Nero was fiddling when Rome was burning . I do not wish for the Empress to bring shame to our empire , hence the cautious attitude . We wish that you would take certain measures to control the objectionable activities of the First Lady that have been brought to my attention . Can we, in fact, pretend that @ZYXW is anything other than a woman scorned, like which fury Hell hath no?

- The ' Flirt ' Communique :rofl:

Hahahahhaha :rofl: The "Flirt" Communique - this killed me :p But this is not history, it's the present. The tables have turned. Now the empress is responsible for the empire..the "emperor" is just a title given to anyone that can entertain the empress. I rule, so let the emperor be distracted; it'll have no impact on the empire as long as the empress is around :D

jk @Hyperion isn't the type to let anyone else overpower him haha i'll have to wait for the next emperor until anything mentioned above could be true! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara Idea tu acha hai would it work.....????

We have example of Mulana Fazal ur Rehman......but you know the rest of story......???

BTW anybody know y @Imran Khan is in pink mode ......and how long would he remain band.....:what:
it will be nice if it was shown on profile.

it will be nice if it was shown on profile.

As per his profile his last activity was at 07-07-2013 12:55 AM....
@Alpha bi nazar nahi a raah boohat dinoo se....??

Yara Idea tu acha hai would it work.....????

We have example of Mulana Fazal ur Rehman......but you know the rest of story......???

BTW anybody know y @Imran Khan is in pink mode ......and how long would he remain band.....:what:

he got banned for gaali-galoj along with kingmamba.. dont know abt the duration..

Beda garak! Kyun bhai, Pakistan me kya mushkil aa padi tumko. Faltu me phir Khomeini ko goli maardoge tum aur panga ho jaega. Spare the Iranians man.:devil:

google abt the orgies our persian frnds are havin... :lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER

yaar which political party do u support ???

If it was upto me id shoot em all...but im not in favour of a military takeover aswell............although id support IK... only if he cared more abt the country than african n indian elephants,his love for taliban etc etc.

google abt the orgies our persian frnds are havin... :lol:

If it was upto me id shoot em all...but im not in favour of a military takeover aswell............although id support IK... only if he cared more abt the country than african n indian elephants,his love for taliban etc etc.

Orgies you say? I say GOLDEN!:partay: @Secur bhai I hope you have no moral or religious scruples, BUT WE ARE HEADED FOR IRAN!! :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom