What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur @DESERT FIGHTER May Khomeini and his regime last a thousand years, may the "rebellion" continue and grow- at least till I reach Iran and take part in it.:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
so many ppl have prob wid me n my behaviour on PDF thez days includin da admins n mods:tongue: n i get xhausted while replyin to them:tongue:...im thinkin to quit PDF or limit my visit to weekends or such low activity...:tongue: i get into unnecessary fights often:girl_cray3:

Aww you poor thing...chill be thick faced like me...After soo many bashes...it doesnt really matter what they say ...Your life your rules....tell them to go hug secularism and shove it! :rofl: Kahin ban na ho jana...

BTW, I have been called a few things too....It doesnt matter to me what they think..What I am really pissed about is I wrote like 2pages of reply and the thread got closed...they should issue a warning! :angry:

Aww you poor thing...chill be thick faced like me...After soo many bashes...it doesnt really matter what they say ...Your life your rules....tell them to go hug secularism and shove it! :rofl: Kahin ban na ho jana...

BTW, I have been called a few things too....It doesnt matter to me what they think..What I am really pissed about is I wrote like 2pages of reply and the thread got closed...they should issue a warning! :angry:

What exactly are you both talking about ? :what:

What exactly are you both talking about ? :what:

marsha and phoenix had friendly banter for few days.. and suddenly each accused other of posting offensive joke ...
marsha was apparently 'infracted' twice by webby.. and probably she is not getting enough TLC from members... upar se all this happened in this tough month..
thats the background of that post... :agree:

@hinduguy

Webby gave an infraction to Marsha ? :what: How is it possible ? What can she possibly do to get a warning ?

so many ppl have prob wid me n my behaviour on PDF thez days includin da admins n mods:tongue: n i get xhausted while replyin to them:tongue:...im thinkin to quit PDF or limit my visit to weekends or such low activity...:tongue: i get into unnecessary fights often:girl_cray3:

Who dares to scold you... :angry:

@Talon is right... u go by her words...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom