What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw if you guys can permanently deal with the Jamaatis and Hefajotis then you might even get an early settlement on the border issue and water sharing. But we shall wait and watch whether this is just a gimmick which shall be overturned after the next election or a more permanent trend- if its the latter then we shall appropriately make certain moves. :kiss3:

LOL bullshit talking , this is just an excuse to pass time.

LOL bullshit talking , this is just an excuse to pass time.

NOT at all. I will personally petition the GOI to find an early and beneficial settlement if both the aforementioned groups are sent to their graves and if the BD society moves towards greater secularism. At that point we can consider you to be a truly friendly nation and do all that is needed to smooth things up. Quid pro quo amigo.

anway... how is khaleda aunty.. :D

as usual, busy in make up at buddha age

NOT at all. I will personally petition the GOI to find an early and beneficial settlement if both the aforementioned groups are sent to their graves and if the BD society moves towards greater secularism. At that point we can consider you to be a truly friendly nation and do all that is needed to smooth things up. Quid pro quo amigo.

actually scenario is quite opposite, due to india's action against bangladesh, these groups getting supports with anti-india sentiment. So solution is in India's hand.

as usual, busy in make up at buddha age

actually scenario is quite opposite, due to india's action against bangladesh, these groups getting supports with anti-india sentiment. So solution is in India's hand.

Oh no! You guys cap these mullahs and then we give you what you want. Trust is something that isn't natural to us, lest you folks shaft us afterwards. I swear if I see another "Saydee on the moon" mania emerge I'll personally drive over to BD and start killing people. :cuckoo:

Oh no! You guys cap these mullahs and then we give you what you want. Trust is something that isn't natural to us, lest you folks shaft us afterwards. I swear if I see another "Saydee on the moon" mania emerge I'll personally drive over to BD and start killing people. :cuckoo:

LOL do not talk about mullahs, india also has mullahs. anyway if mullahs was the only the problem then why india and bhutan are having problem with each other even though bhutan does not have mullahs ? why recently anti-indian sentimental party has emerged in bhutan which did not even exsit a decade ago ? it was like Bhutan and India are natural allies, even Bhutan sided to India during Indo-Sino conflict during 1962. think wisely.

LOL do not talk about mullahs, india also has mullahs. anyway if mullahs was the only the problem then why india and bhutan are having problem with each other even though bhutan does not have mullahs ? why recently anti-indian sentimental party has emerged in bhutan which did not even exsit a decade ago ? it was like Bhutan and India are natural allies, even Bhutan sided to India during Indo-Sino conflict during 1962. think wisely.
point taken.. obviously Indian govt is not saint... :)

LOL do not talk about mullahs, india also has mullahs. anyway if mullahs was the only the problem then when india and bhutan are having problem with each other even though bhutan does not have mullahs ? why recently anti-indian sentimental party has emerged in bhutan which did not even exsit a decade ago ? it was like Bhutan and India are natural allies, even Bhutan sided to India during Indo-Sino conflict during 1962. think wisely.

Because we wanted a regime change there, which we got. Mere bhai, we don't make policies which make people happy. That's not our job, we make policies that benefit us, that's the job of the GOI and that job it does with mixed results. People and their sentiments don't matter, realpolitik does. :)

Because we wanted a regime change there, which we got. Mere bhai, we don't make policies which make people happy. That's not our job, we make policies that benefit us, that's the job of the GOI and that job it does with mixed results. People and their sentiments don't matter, realpolitik does. :)

GOI should make policy which benefits all parties, like win-win situation if you really want ally, GOI always wants win-lose situation, if you think business point of view, win-lose relationship does not last long, at the end of the day relationship breaks up. regime changing by interfering in internal matters of a independent country and harming interest never brings good result

GOI should make policy which benefits all parties, like win-win situation if you really want ally, GOI always wants win-lose situation, if you think business point of view, win-lose relationship does not last long, at the end of the day relationship breaks up. regime changing by interfering in internal matters of a independent country and harming interest never brings good result

Only once the mullahs are gone. :kiss3: PERMANENTLY, ALL OF THEM! After that we'll hand you a damn aircraft carrier IF you want one among other things. :)

Only once the mullahs are gone. :kiss3: PERMANENTLY, ALL OF THEM! After that we'll hand you a damn aircraft carrier IF you want one among other things. :)

mullahs will be never gone because majority is muslim, so thinking about vanishing mullah is quite unrealistic, the realistic thing is make these mullahs to feel india as friend just like china.

Reactions: HRK

i want uninturrupted supply of hilsa clause in any treaty we sign with them..

mullahs will be never gone because majority is muslim, so thinking about vanishing mullah is quite unrealistic, the realistic thing is make these mullahs to feel india as friend just like china.

we will supply beard colour and eye liners for mullah at cheap rate.. among other things..

Really? I meant political mullahs, Imams are an organic part of any Muslim society and we are well aware of that, we don't have any issues with that. But shrill Imams who have an issue with India, who have an opinion on everything from Godhra to Kashmir cannot be tolerated. BNP gets pretty anti-India too, we don't demand a ban on them do we? But religious extremists are another issue. Besides you are aware of the original issue that India has with BD, that is what needs to be solved. IF not then things will continue as they to the detriment of all concerned perhaps.

i want uninturrupted supply of hilsa clause in any treaty we sign with them..

we will supply beard colour and eye liners for mullah at cheap rate.. among other things..

1. again if you want hilsa, you need to give water for river LOL.
2. you can also make topis for mullahs like china does :oops:

Really? I meant political mullahs, Imams are an organic part of any Muslim society and we are well aware of that, we don't have any issues with that. But shrill Imams who have an issue with India, who have an opinion on everything from Godhra to Kashmir cannot be tolerated. BNP gets pretty anti-India too, we don't demand a ban on them do we? But religious extremists are another issue. Besides you are aware of the original issue that India has with BD, that is what needs to be solved. IF not then things will continue as they to the detriment of all concerned perhaps.

told you before, the solution is in india's hand. At present india is harming bangladesh which is giving those mullahs point.
Look at china, they were against our independence and recognized us after long time in 1975. But now look at our relations, those mullahs can not or do not campaign against china because they does not have points.

Yara Idea tu acha hai would it work.....????

We have example of Mulana Fazal ur Rehman......but you know the rest of story......???

BTW anybody know y @Imran Khan is in pink mode ......and how long would he remain band.....:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom