What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
only when the emperor is away :whistle:jk jk i don't actually...instead I invite them to the castle :lol: jk lol

LMAOOOOOOOO, oh yeah since when is pakistan so lenient with this kind of stuff? :P

I guessed that much , so what is the Emperor's counter intelligence doing at that time ? :rofl:

When was the last time , you visited Pakistan , in such case ? :lol:

only when the emperor is away :whistle:jk jk i don't actually...instead I invite them to the castle :lol: jk lol

LMAOOOOOOOO, oh yeah since when is pakistan so lenient with this kind of stuff? :P
@Secur Are you raising aspersions on my lady's character? :butcher: As much as it shall pain me, as much as it shall blight my soul and leave a deep scar upon my being, I shall behead you for any such further transgressions.

@Oscar So an underwater abode? A perfect idea, how shall we power it? Fuel cells? What of maintaining a certain environment, fresh air and growing large scale crops. @Secur and me will even require a separate patch to grow some special herbs in. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

xlvxzK9.jpg

Marshmallow Y u are being so Naughty?

NHJCVUFlNzJqZVEx_o_pathan-speaking-english---like-meera---very-funny.jpg

All this emperor and bodyguard talk makes me get disturbing images of bondage in my head.

Weirdos.................

Razzzyyyyyyy now now, it's not good to be jealous...you're part of the empire too. You're incharge of torturing the prisoners :D lololol jk jk

@BDforever

oye tu aaj kal kidhar rahta hai ???

naa salam naa dua !!!!

I guessed that much , so what is the Emperor's counter intelligence doing at that time ? :rofl:

When was the last time , you visited Pakistan , in such case ? :lol:

Same thing the ISI was when the US got bin laden XD (JUST KIDDING before everyone here kills me ) :P
im in islamabad actually...:D

Look at the razzy, you'll have company..i'll be annoying u there too ;) haha

lolzzz

online flirting is disgusting !!!

Not if it's with @Hyperion :D lol jk

@RAMPAGE he wasnt harrassing warrasaaing....n u kno if anyone does dat i can handle it well maself
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

phonix,rampage was jokin so take it easy....

It didn't sound like a joke.

phonix,u had a bad at work? :undecided: y xpressin ur anger n frustration on me of it:girl_cray3:

Absolutely not, I wouldn't be venting anger on a stranger in an online forum. In all companies, people have greater work loads in certain days, & less work on other days.

That's not the point, I was simply offended by your jokes in that particular post. You have been posting jokes aimed at me for days, was I offended by them earlier? No, because they weren't rude or offensive. Your last post however was completely out of the blue, & I happened to find it offensive, that's all that matters.

ok i delete da last camel pic,but honestly speaking ur actin childish....every budy knows ONE WORD CAN HAVE SO MANY MEANINGS SO BASICALLY ITS UPTO A PERSON WHICH ONE HE CHOOSES FOR A MEANING:no:

ill not joke wid u again...plz dun quote me!

I would rather you delete that whole post, just like I did when you found my post offensive. I found pretty much all of it insulting.

Yes, words can have different meanings, & the person using them should be careful enough to avoid being misconstrued.

so many ppl have prob wid me n my behaviour on PDF thez days includin da admins n mods:tongue: n i get xhausted while replyin to them:tongue:...im thinkin to quit PDF or limit my visit to weekends or such low activity...:tongue: i get into unnecessary fights often:girl_cray3:

No. You just put them on ignore list.

If someone attacks you unnecessarily, then you should report them & ignore them, but in this particular case you do not have anyone to blame but yourself.

I have never attacked anyone on this forum, unless they attacked me first.

@p(-)0ENiX

why so frustrated !!!

So you wouldn't be pissed off if someone attacked you without cause?

It's funny how people have made a mockery out of justice here by siding with the provoker instead of the provoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom