What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

yaar do u know anything about gold mining !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

yaar do u know anything about gold mining !!!

Enh. no! Why would I? Did you strike a gold vein? IF so @Hyperion Claim your first right as the Emperor and seize said vein- pass some nuggets this side too.:angel:
@Oscar We might have (very slight chance) found a way to finance our Island buying plans.:devil:

Enh. no! Why would I? Did you strike a gold vein? IF so @Hyperion Claim your first right as the Emperor and seize said vein- pass some nuggets this side too.:angel:
@Oscar We might have (very slight chance) found a way to finance our Island buying plans.:devil:

Depends on the volume and market for gold currently. As such one could start a ponzi scheme of cash for gold and generate fake notes. But that might only land you a few millions before the fraud is caught.

Depends on the volume and market for gold currently. As such one could start a ponzi scheme of cash for gold and generate fake notes. But that might only land you a few millions before the fraud is caught.

Then we must learn from the best. Where is a neta just when you need one?

Actually we had this guy here who ran a ponzi scheme and raked in in excess of a 100 crores before he was caught. Me thinks a smarter group of perps could get away with it, specially if we have a guy to take the fall. I nominate @hinduguy for that, he'll keep his mouth shut.

Although would it be wise to buy an island with all the global warming and all?:undecided:

Same old , same old !

How are you ? :D

Chilling about. No new topic, nothing that hasn't already been discussed. Only exciting thing coming up is the GSLV MK.2 launch this month- that is all I am waiting for as such- baki sab to track pe hai. Aap batao- forum ke kis kone me chupe ho?

Chilling about. No new topic, nothing that hasn't already been discussed. Only exciting thing coming up is the GSLV MK.2 launch this month- that is all I am waiting for as such- baki sab to track pe hai. Aap batao- forum ke kis kone me chupe ho?

Really ? Nothing , even for a technical troller like you ? :what:

Nothing new in BD section where you usually hang out ? :D

Best of luck for that , when are you going to Mars ?

CM400 AKG again ! :angry:

interview in chinese ???? :blink:

u can understand it ?????

What ? :what:

Really ? Nothing , even for a technical troller like you ? :what:

Nothing new in BD section where you usually hang out ? :D

Best of luck for that , when are you going to Mars ?

CM400 AKG again ! :angry:

Ahemm. remind me of how many posters you know who are willing to actually research the technical details, reverse previously held positions if found to be incorrect and then incorporate the correct info into their posts?:angry: I sir, am a technical poster (within the bounds of my knowledge, amateur as it might be) not a "technical troller". Yaara I used to hang out in the BD section coz that's where you can dump all the loose talk, not anymore, in fact haven't really been active there for a while. :) AKG again, I thought everything that possibly could be cleared about the system had been done so in the last thread we were on? :cuckoo: Btw Jamaat jut got its registration as a party cancelled in BD. :omghaha:

Although would it be wise to buy an island with all the global warming and all?:undecided:

One word.. Underground City.
Warnock_tvspot.png

CM400 AKG !!!

Nah , its already translated by another Chinese member .

How is it , my fault , that Chinese dont want to talk in any language , except Chinese ? :D

One word.. Underground City.

What do you think of the idea of ' driverless ' car , sire ? Would it do well to reduce accidents caused by the human error ? Any negative effect you can think of , for the common driver ?

@Dillinger Same goes for you :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom