What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION]

What the hell is "humpday"? I was really offended by that entire post, get rid of it.

Besides, I am busy today, so I don't have time for your jokes.

:devil: mind says... its the day you can make unlimited love
:angel: mind says .. ah camel has a hump..

9 I think.
I heard 12 from Amir liaquat but still!
538998_489339144493062_1073019286_n.jpg

:devil: mind says... its the day you can make unlimited love
:angel: mind says .. ah camel has a hump..

I just searched for "humpday" on Google, & the only explanation I got was from Urban Dictionary.

The middle of a work week (Wednesday); used in the context of climbing a proverbial hill to get through a tough week.

I am just waiting for Marshmallow to respond. "Happy Humpday" sounds like some weird sexual fetish. If its meaning turns out be some sort of unnatural sexual perversion, I swear by God I am going to be fuking furious.

I don't have a problem with jokes, but out of the blue down right insulting jokes & comments are difficult to tolerate.

Here is the thing, you need to ease people in to your jokes sometimes. Posting insulting jokes & possibly derogatory remarks out of the blue without any previous interaction on that day or considering whether or not a person is in the mood for such jokes is uncool & disrespectful.

My jokes aimed at you are generally responses to your own jokes, & even then I never post comments about you that would result in you getting upset randomly.

Look at the post you made earlier, can you honestly say that it isn't insulting rather than funny?

@p(-)0ENiX ...... I think you are overreacting a bit.... :rofl:

I still think posting random stuff attacking people without any previous contact on that day is wrong.

In any case, people need to be careful about their comments. If the meaning of a word or phrase is ambiguous then it's the posters responsibility to clarify his or her's intent by its usage.

Anyway, I am already stressed out with work today so I am going to return to that for now. I only logged in for reading some news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think posting random stuff attacking people without any previous contact on that day is wrong.

In any case, people need to be careful about their comments. If the meaning of a word or phrase is ambiguous then it's the posters responsibility to clarify his or her's intent by its usage.

Anyway, I am already stressed out with work today so I am going to return to that for now. I only logged in for reading some news.

well .. naswar corner has usually a jovial atmosphere and nobody bothers much about mocking each other.. may be you did not spend enough time here.. understandable
login back after iftari ... you will find us funnier.. :D

well .. naswar corner has usually a jovial atmosphere and nobody bothers much about mocking each other.. may be you did not spend enough time here.. understandable
login back after iftari ... you will find us funnier.. :D

I have no issues with jokes at all. I was joking with [MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION] earlier, & everything was fine. It's just that her last post aimed at me is entirely out of the blue & sounds more insulting than funny.

If only, she had said "hi" or something earlier, so that I could have politely told her I was busy would have avoided all of this.

@hinduguy someone just made a mountain out of a molehil.Sounds Alphish :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anything that sounds like @Alpha1 is Alphish and Making mountains out of molehills is one of his well know Trait!

I see, so apparently I am making a mountain out of a molehill? So you are alright with being insulted randomly on a busy day without any previous interaction with that poster throughout that day?

I am sorry if I over reacted & I apologize if some of the pictures in that post were harmless jokes, but you do need to clarify your jokes sometimes, & please delete that post. :)

Maybe my fast was getting to me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom