What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
dunno but u look very funny while doin MR MR all da time:tongue:

TK PK:tongue:

It look funny?:rofl: while giving respect to fellow posters?:woot: you want me to type my posts in informal way?but I don't like it seriously,for example:
marshmallow I disagree with you in this point....comment ganji lagrahi hai.....
Miss.Marshmellow,I disagree with you in this point.......haan ab kuch better hai :rofl:

respect nahi... it looks more like making fun of people.. :D

what? :woot: you think that I am proud member who makes fun of people? :woot: who have better skills,better knowledge and updated education?I use this term generally for all males and females like miss,this is tribune style,and dawn follows the same style as well...duh......:rofl:

It was just a confusion related to using mobile internet ! :D
Ramzan kasa guzar raha ha?

mobile internet?:blink:they located your mobile connection? :what:
Alhamdullaih my fasts are going good...

what? :woot: you think that I am proud member who makes fun of people? :woot: who have better skills,better knowledge and updated education?I use this term generally for all males and females like miss,this is tribune style,and dawn follows the same style as well...duh......:rofl:

mobile internet?:blink:they located your mobile connection? :what:

so u follow newspapers to make ur conversation style lol....jesy news tv pi purtey hey newscasters:tongue:

plz tell us da weather update n latest on stock xchange:tongue: n dun forget to share da entertainment news:laugh:

@Marshmallow

Eid ki tayari kaisi chal rahi hai ???

bot piyari chul rae hey tiyari:dirol: hows urs?

so u follow newspapers to make ur conversation style lol....jesy news tv pi purtey hey newscasters:tongue:

plz tell us da weather update n latest on stock xchange:tongue: n dun forget to share da entertainment news:laugh:

bot piyari chul rae hey tiyari:dirol: hows urs?

No bachay,it is blogging style...:rofl: not news reading style....:rofl:

depends on how you say it... lolz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom