What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion while you are travelling, look up this Islands for Sale in Greece, Europe
This may be a good place to start a new south asian european nation. Pakistan choro, its a lost cause.. Even Indians who want to make a new state are welcome here.. itll be desiland.

Lets make a detailed plan to con someone for the cash. @Dillinger @Armstrong
buyers-guide-final-flip2_Float

As long as i become the Ben Bernankiye of the new state im in & i care not who becomes the PM. :drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as i become the Ben Bernankiye of the new state im in & i care not who becomes the PM. :drag:

Muffin, can I please have a look at the penalty as per forum rules of not liking nor replying to my below post::coffee:

Yeah, I know. ARAMCO is pretty sophisticated, however, still one step below Halliburton/WesternGeco/Schlumberger/StatOil.... I know because I worked as a consultant with them. You guys really are good, no question about it, specially the new breed of Engineers (I won't state ALL of them, let's say 10% of the ones who are returning from the US)

The problem here is, quality of schools. If you went to Penn State, CMU, MIT, T A&M, etc etc ... ALL GOOD... however, if you went to those XYZ kinda schools, then obviously you get what you paid for.

Hmmm... I thought you were a brainless hypertroll, it turned out you have sth to share, (no offence although many here would think that the ship has sailed). You are not bad yourself soldier.. :coffee:

This forum is going to the dogs !!! :pissed:

what.. this forum always belonged to cats...
egypt-cat-prev1265773279Akdx1G.jpg

@JonAsad nai mere dil ki baat kar di !!!

well, the personal help thing has already run into 6 pages, but you did not give any clarification.... where as the criticism thread (which is a criticism on muslim not prophet or islam) is in senior cafe, because of sensitivity.
Also criticism thread has been created by a mod from earlier thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the personal help thing has already run into 6 pages, but you did not give any clarification.... where as the criticism thread (which is a criticism on muslim not prophet or islam) is in senior cafe, because of sensitivity.
Also criticism thread has been created by a mod from earlier thread.
unfortunately the senior cafe has the most trolls ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom