What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how u managed to keep ur buttocks on for so long !!! :D

lol if i had a dollar for every time u say that , I'd be richer than bill gates :lol:

It's actually funny because I was about to respond to this with another "LMAO" :rofl:

well im glad you don't because if you were richer than bill gates, then you wouldn't be my general :D

Gtg babes, workkkkk........ catch ya latersssssss....... :smitten:

:( i hate you!

LOL jk gluck! and have fun on ur trip. You will be missed mucho. talk to you when you get back emperor:P

yes there was :angry:

It was just a cartoonish drawing, & there was absolutely no violence or sexual content in that pic. DeviantART's community guidelines are against nudity as well, & that picture definitely had no sexually explicit content.

Perhaps it was just offensive to you, & if that's the case, then I understand & respect that.

:sick:@dat insect pic :taz:

Did you faint after seeing that picture? :lol:

See this picture, it's not that disgusting.................click here. :rofl:

I may return in two days, depends..... no it's not a fun trip.... it's the most horrible kind of trips...... business meeting.... YUKK YUKK.... I have to pretend to like human-beings by default..... which is against my nature..... unless someone earns my respect, I don't much care about their existence....... I can literally see through them as if they don't exist, and block-out all sensory stimuli, like their voice, features etc etc.... :D

It's actually funny because I was about to respond to this with another "LMAO" :rofl:

well im glad you don't because if you were richer than bill gates, then you wouldn't be my general :D

:( i hate you!

LOL jk gluck! and have fun on ur trip. You will be missed mucho. talk to you when you get back emperor:P

nah nah hypey don't worry about pakiland, it's future is secure if I am its future leader...trust me, I have nice hair :D

We will never settle for a fake Kashmiri as our Leader especially if they have hair - We like 'em bald & shinny ! :lol:

Ms.Sharif ! :whistle:

I may return in two days, depends..... no it's not a fun trip.... it's the most horrible kind of trips...... business meeting.... YUKK YUKK.... I have to pretend to like human-beings by default..... which is against my nature..... unless someone earns my respect, I don't much care about their existence....... I can literally see through them as if they don't exist, and block-out all sensory stimuli, like their voice, features etc etc.... :D

So you don't like me at all ! :cray:

:rofl: :rofl: hahaha dude im in love with u XD

It's actually very entertaining to be around ppl like that....idk I get humor out of it, but i'd still be polite :D
Hopefully ur back soon. i'll probably not be on until after the 8th...until then take care :P

oye tu punjabiaan di toheeen karda aai :angry:

tenu pata vi aai saadi haik muj tere kullun changi te tere kullun mahangi aai :lol:

@RazPaK o das aainu !!!

I have noooo idea what this says :what: is this urdu?? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't a dirty pic, there was no nudity, sexual content or violence in it. :angry:

Anyway, you don't have to read all of their community guidelines, just skim through it.

Here is a pic that will really make you scream. Click here! :D :lol:

smileys-scare-861807.gif
@ da pic

wait till i get back at you:taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom