What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahemm. remind me of how many posters you know who are willing to actually research the technical details, reverse previously held positions if found to be incorrect and then incorporate the correct info into their posts?:angry: I sir, am a technical poster (within the bounds of my knowledge, amateur as it might be) not a "technical troller". Yaara I used to hang out in the BD section coz that's where you can dump all the loose talk, not anymore, in fact haven't really been active there for a while. :) AKG again, I thought everything that possibly could be cleared about the system had been done so in the last thread we were on? :cuckoo: Btw Jamaat jut got its registration as a party cancelled in BD. :omghaha:

Quite a few ! :D I wont deny despite the fact that you are an infidel :angry: You are a member of the endangered species , I will give you that :lol:

Ah mate , you know , people just wake up one day and ask ' is it operational ? ' and ' does it exist ' without checking the previously posted stuff on the topic and waste everyone's time . Not everyone has the unique ability of self correction and accepting factual information over emotions .

Tui Rajakaar ? :D Long given up on the Muslim brotherhood , mate , doesn't interest me anymore . To them is their way and to us is ours .

I just searched for "humpday" on Google, & the only explanation I got was from Urban Dictionary.

I am just waiting for Marshmallow to respond. "Happy Humpday" sounds like some weird sexual fetish. If its meaning turns out be some sort of unnatural sexual perversion, I swear by God I am going to be fuking furious.

I don't have a problem with jokes, but out of the blue down right insulting jokes & comments are difficult to tolerate.

[MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION]

Here is the thing, you need to ease people in to your jokes sometimes. Posting insulting jokes & possibly derogatory remarks out of the blue without any previous interaction on that day or considering whether or not a person is in the mood for such jokes is uncool & disrespectful.

My jokes aimed at you are generally responses to your own jokes, & even then I never post comments about you that would result in you getting upset randomly.

Look at the post you made earlier, can you honestly say that it isn't insulting rather than funny?

:what::what:

paindooo hump day means da forthday of da week i.e wednesday :girl_wacko:

here see for yourself

Hump day - definition of Hump day by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

itna legnthy lecture deni sey peli concern any gud website for meanings rather then goin to any website which only tells dirty means of da word:laugh:

its not my fault dat ur takin it in wrong way....da devil inside ur mind forced u to believe more on wrong meaning than da gud meaning for which i postd da pic....dat is y i said u shud hav been lockd in ramdan :tongue:.

.i dun post offensive jokes or pics ok! :angry:

I have no issues with jokes at all. I was joking with [MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION] earlier, & everything was fine. It's just that her last post aimed at me is entirely out of the blue & sounds more insulting than funny.

If only, she had said "hi" or something earlier, so that I could have politely told her I was busy would have avoided all of this.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

[MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION]

What the hell is "humpday"? I was really offended by that entire post, get rid of it.

Besides, I am busy today, so I don't have time for jokes.

so if u were busy what were u doin on PDF? focus on ur job then,wht r u doing here?:what:

Darling, when you have the Empire and the Emperor himself, they why wish for barren hilly land? If you ask "nicely :P", I'll send @Dillinger on a suicide mission to capture it from both India and Pakistan... if that's what the Empress wishes? :D

Oh no haha no need for me to ask "nicely (ehem ehem)" emperor....my desires begin with you and end with you. As long as I have you, what more can i possibly desire? :kiss3:....except for a palace, lots of dresses, lots of shoes, lots of hot bodyguards, and lots of power...but other than this nothing but you :D haha

Have a safe trip :) ttys

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no haha no need for me to ask "nicely (ehem ehem)" emperor....my desires begin with you and end with you. As long as I have you, what more can i possibly desire? :kiss3:....except for a palace, lots of dresses, lots of shoes, lots of hot bodyguards, and lots of power...but other than this nothing but you :D haha

Ahemmm..when art thou returning to thine natural abode?

images

:rofl: you know it! lol

On the 15th LOL...but I am leaving for something tom. gonna be back on the 8th, thought I'd let thou know before you end up missing me too much :P haha

You may have a lot of explaining to do to the Emperor ! :D

Which is ? :D

@Marshmallow

was this phoenix guy harassing u ???

Where did I harass anyone? Go through every page of this thread if you have to, I want to know where you think I harassed her.

tell me if he was and i'll deal with him. :D

I am not easily dealt with.

so if u were busy what were u doin on PDF? focus on ur job then,wht r u doing here?:what:

Unfortunately for you, whether or not I choose to browse defence.pk is none of your business, & its better for you to not advise me on what I should & shouldn't be doing.

paindooo hump day means da forthday of da week i.e wednesday :girl_wacko:

here see for yourself

Hump day - definition of Hump day by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

itna legnthy lecture deni sey peli concern any gud website for meanings rather then goin to any website which only tells dirty means of da word

its not my fault dat ur takin it in wrong way....da devil inside ur mind forced u to believe more on wrong meaning than da gud meaning for which i postd da pic....dat is y i said u shud hav been lockd in ramdan

So you accept that the word "hump day" on a picture of a camel is ambiguous enough for a reader to be confused regarding its true meaning? You shouldn't be posting jokes which can be misconstrued in the first place, & if you do post such jokes, explain them & clarify your intent.

.i dun post offensive jokes or pics ok! :angry:

Who is to decide what's offensive? The one to whom the joke is aimed at or the one making the joke?

I found it offensive, just like you found the picture I posted one or two days back offensive, & I removed it at once. I didn't consider that picture to be offensive either, just like you don't consider your pictures offensive.

So delete that post.

You may have a lot of explaining to do to the Emperor ! :D

Which is ? :D

Yikes..i meant hot bodyguards because...uhm uhm...if they were ugly they would scare some of my hot subjects away... we wouldn't want that now would we :D

NYC:P

Where did I harass anyone? Go through every page of this thread if you have to, I want to know where you think I harassed her.

Unfortunately for you, whether or not I choose to browse defence.pk is none of your business, & its better for you to not advise me on what I should & shouldn't be doing.

So you accept that the word "hump day" on a picture of a camel is ambiguous enough for a reader to be confused regarding its true meaning? You shouldn't be posting jokes which can be misconstrued in the first place, & if you do post such jokes, explain them & clarify your intent.

Who is to decide what's offensive? The one to whom the joke is aimed at or the one making the joke?

I found it offensive, just like you found the picture I posted one or two days back offensive, & I removed it at once. I didn't consider that picture to be offensive either, just like you don't consider your pictures offensive.

So delete that post.
@RAMPAGE he wasnt harrassing warrasaaing....n u kno if anyone does dat i can handle it well maself
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

phonix,rampage was jokin so take it easy....

phonix,u had a bad at work? :undecided: y xpressin ur anger n frustration on me of it:girl_cray3:

So delete that post.

ok i delete da last camel pic,but honestly speaking ur actin childish....every budy knows ONE WORD CAN HAVE SO MANY MEANINGS SO BASICALLY ITS UPTO A PERSON WHICH ONE HE CHOOSES FOR A MEANING:no:

ill not joke wid u again...plz dun quote me!

Yikes..i meant hot bodyguards because...uhm uhm...if they were ugly they would scare some of my hot subjects away... we wouldn't want that now would we :D

Hot subjects , maam ? :what: Do you spend a lot of time outside the castle ?

I dont like your city , I can be arrested at .08% BAC levels , here I get away with a modest 200-500 PKR :rofl:

@RAMPAGE he wasnt harrassing warrasaaing....n u kno if anyone does dat i can handle it well maself
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

phonix,rampage was jokin so take it easy....

phonix,u had a bad at work? :undecided: y xpressin ur anger n frustration on me of it:girl_cray3:

ok i delete da last camel pic,but honestly speaking ur actin childish....every budy knows ONE WORD CAN HAVE SO MANY MEANINGS SO BASICALLY ITS UPTO A PERSON WHICH ONE HE CHOOSES FOR A MEANING:no:

ill not joke wid u again...plz dun quote me!

Marshmallow Y u are being so Naughty?

NHJCVUFlNzJqZVEx_o_pathan-speaking-english---like-meera---very-funny.jpg

All this emperor and bodyguard talk makes me get disturbing images of bondage in my head.

Weirdos.................

Hot subjects , maam ? :what: Do you spend a lot of time outside the castle ?

I dont like your city , I can be arrested at .08% BAC levels , here I get away with a modest 200-500 PKR :rofl:

only when the emperor is away :whistle:jk jk i don't actually...instead I invite them to the castle :lol: jk lol

LMAOOOOOOOO, oh yeah since when is pakistan so lenient with this kind of stuff? :P

Marshmallow Y u are being so Naughty?

NHJCVUFlNzJqZVEx_o_pathan-speaking-english---like-meera---very-funny.jpg

so many ppl have prob wid me n my behaviour on PDF thez days includin da admins n mods:tongue: n i get xhausted while replyin to them:tongue:...im thinkin to quit PDF or limit my visit to weekends or such low activity...:tongue: i get into unnecessary fights often:girl_cray3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom