What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give you a simple example...although I admit that I am not mufti or aalim in this regard.
Tell me,why human is composed of various different organs?when hands,legs eyes,ears etc are developed then human child comes to life...
apply this same theory on us,we are made different and provided with different opportunities,greater/less so that world's system works on in systematic manner,in arranged pattern..if everyone will be a leader then who will fight?if all humans are warriors then who will lead them?I hope that my answer will satisfy you some how.. :D
@Secur @Hermione G @hinduguy..i will right back after iftari... :D

The answer to your questions is in this joke:

================================

When God made man there was only one. The various parts argued about who would be boss. The hands said they should be boss, because they did all the work. The feet thought they should be boss, because they took man where he could do the work and get food. The stomach thought it should be boss, because it digested the food. The heart thought it should be boss, because it pumped the blood that allowed the food to be digested by the stomach. The brain said, “I have to send all the signals to get each of you to do your job, therefore I am the boss!” The ***-hole said, “I’ll show you who’s boss!” So he closed up and wouldn’t let anything pass. After a few days, the stomach ached… the hands were practically helpless… the feet could not carry the body . . . the heart was about ready to stop pumping blood… the brain’s signals were being ignored.

TO ALL THIS, THERE IS A MORAL. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A BRAIN TO BE A BOSS …. JUST AN ***-HOLE.”

Edit: @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shopping.jpg

Look at this picture- what do you see?-

Interesting isn't it? For if from god come all your blessings as well as afflictions then indeed your very potential and caliber have been determined by him- next question would be if that is so then why give some more and others less, specifically why give the "evil" people more quite often. For free will or no free will your god is omnipotent and omniscient- he knows who shall be what and since your god-given caliber is not within the ambit of free will anyway then why provide "evil" with strength?

Although my grouse has always been with gods stating that a perfectly kind and humane individual can be damned to hell for lack of faith while an otherwise immoral man has a chance to make amends if he has faith. How could a god care for worship and faith in himself above all else? Why would a god require faith from insects like us anyway, why would he care what we eat and who we bone and how we bone each other? In a universe so vast how could insignificant specks like us be the subject of such keen and detailed interest- omniscience or no omniscience? I know you may not appreciate this- BUT IF there is a god I would give everything to spite him.

More than interesting , mate . :D If indeed , God granted me all the qualities and attributes meaning that they came built-in and weren't acquired which again would have came into effect , if God wills , then how does he expect me to act differently than what I had the power to do ? Apparently , Dillinger , a balance of sorts is necessary to maintain the system of the world , think if everyone was rich or poor , can the system run ? I do not think so . I can argue that the ' evil ' was created and strengthened to test the faith of the people or more specifically the believers , somehow the existence of ' evil ' doesn't seem incompatible with the omnipotent characteristic of God for even the evil within the limits defined by the creator himself and the knowledge of everything isn't an obstacle either .

That is , one thing , even I do not understand about the ruler of everything . How exactly has the faith in God become more important than deeds of a person despite the fact that the God himself stresses the need of morals and good acts in his holy books ? Even , if the faith is required , why the sinful one with the faith is getting a clean chit to heaven ? If the God knows each and everything then how are the humans making the decisions freely ? Even more so , when he speaks of ' destiny ' . Mate , God doesn't consider us as insects , on the contrary , he considers us as the ' highest of all the things he created ' and that because we have the free will , we are free to reject or accept him , the angels on the other hand do not enjoy that luxury .

Dont you live in Karachi or do you eat too much ? :D

The time was at 7:22 PM today , my friend .

Mate , aren't you endorsing my words ' God isn't fair in this world ' in such case ? :D .

Friend,actually,this is a very serious issue,and I try to avoid in discussing/arguing in this regard.What my personal experience speaks,that God is fair and do justice with everyone. :D

More than interesting , mate . :D If indeed , God granted me all the qualities and attributes meaning that they came built-in and weren't acquired which again would have came into effect , if God wills , then how does he expect me to act differently than what I had the power to do ? Apparently , Dillinger , a balance of sorts is necessary to maintain the system of the world , think if everyone was rich or poor , can the system run ? I do not think so . I can argue that the ' evil ' was created and strengthened to test the faith of the people or more specifically the believers , somehow the existence of ' evil ' doesn't seem incompatible with the omnipotent characteristic of God for even the evil within the limits defined by the creator himself and the knowledge of everything isn't an obstacle either .

That is , one thing , even I do not understand about the ruler of everything . How exactly has the faith in God become more important than deeds of a person despite the fact that the God himself stresses the need of morals and good acts in his holy books ? Even , if the faith is required , why the sinful one with the faith is getting a clean chit to heaven ? If the God knows each and everything then how are the humans making the decisions freely ? Even more so , when he speaks of ' destiny ' . Mate , God doesn't consider us as insects , on the contrary , he considers us as the ' highest of all the things he created ' and that because we have the free will , we are free to reject or accept him , the angels on the other hand do not enjoy that luxury .

Who told you that all sinful people with faith will get clean chit to the heaven my friend?
It is those mullah's who twist verses for you and told you believe it.

Friend,actually,this is a very serious issue,and I try to avoid in discussing/arguing in this regard.What my personal experience speaks,that God is fair and do justice with everyone. :D

Leave it , no problemo . I am not personally comfortable discussing it . Even I never want to engage in religious discussion unless asked or implied something specifically that needs to be answered because it leads to fights/hostility/intimidation . I only asked you ' Is God fair ? ' because well , he hasn't really been with me since childhood , where I couldn't possibly have done anything wrong .

Who told you that all sinful people with faith will get clean chit to the heaven my friend?
It is those mullah's who twist verses for you and told you believe it.

He is , getting to heaven eventually , isn't he ? :D Never believed in them anyway but to be honest , that is what I have heard .

@RAMPAGE

Easy way to kill someone , dont you think ?

If I can avoid the death penalty this way :D

shopping mall?

freedom of choice , harmony and peaceful coexistence ?

Leave it , no problemo . I am not personally comfortable discussing it . Even I never want to engage in religious discussion unless asked or implied something specifically that needs to be answered because it leads to fights/hostility/intimidation . I only asked you ' Is God fair ? ' because well , he hasn't really been with me since childhood , where I couldn't possibly have done anything wrong .

He is , getting to heaven eventually , isn't he ? :D Never believed in them anyway but to be honest , that is what I have heard .

Secur,I will not hate you if you have complains with him,or if declare you kaafir,as this is your personal issue God,but yes what my experience speaks that,if you talk to him then he do guide you out,open new pathways for you,the more happy,thankful you are,the more you will get.I pray to Allah that he satisfies all your complains and give you a clear-chit to Jannah :D

Ahhhh @Secur - Thats so cute, I was there a few years ago too ! :kiss3:

Try reading some of the best Philosophers that mankind has ever produced ! Especially Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Iqbal, Avicenna, Camus, Khayyam, Aquinas, Russel & yes don't miss out on the Greek Philosophers & then maybe give the Koran a view & maybe you'd see what I saw ! :)

I kid you not reading Thus Spake Zarathustra, the Anti Christ & the Gay Science & then reading someone like Ghazali & giving even a cursory look at the Koran places so many things in perspective !

Dont you live in Karachi or do you eat too much ? :D

The time was at 7:22 PM today , my friend .

Mate , aren't you endorsing my words ' God isn't fair in this world ' in such case ? :D .

I m from KPK...:P

Secur,I will not hate you if you have complains with him,or if declare you kaafir,as this is your personal issue God,but yes what my experience speaks that,if you talk to him then he do guide you out,open new pathways for you,the more happy,thankful you are,the more you will get.I pray to Allah that he satisfies all your complains and give you a clear-chit to Jannah :D

Now that is like a true Muslim !

Are we expected to believe in his ' fairness ' ? Doesn't he himself mentions that he has set different conditions for different people ?

Despite being a secular and liberal , I still do pray at times and I do fast the whole month , if even without strong faith , mate . The God knows that I have been thankful for what I was given but the anger for what I haven't been is greater somehow and I am not talking about material things . Neither have I lost my girlfriend in a tragic accident :D

Ahhhh @Secur - Thats so cute, I was there a few years ago too ! :kiss3:

Where you were ? Where you are ? Where will you be ? :D

I beat you in the more ' Quranic ' approach thing though . I had known and understood from a long time where did the major fault lines in the religion arise from .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom