What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one about...'angoor khattay hain?

No , a child once cried ' wolf ' and the villagers came running , the child was amused , he cried ' wolf ' again and the villagers came to help again , the kid started to do so on a daily basis and the villagers became desensitized and one day , the wolf came in reality and the child was truthful this time , however no one came to help him because they thought , he was joking and messing with them , as usual .

Do you see , where I am going with this ?

No , a child once cried ' wolf ' and the villagers came running , the child was amused , he cried ' wolf ' again and the villagers came to help again , the kid started to do so on a daily basis and the villagers became desensitized and one day , the wolf came in reality and the child was truthful this time , however no one came to help him because they thought , he was joking and messing with them , as usual .

Do you see , where I am going with this ?

Oh,yes I remember now..secur...clever :laugh:
So, which nation you think resembles with this annoying child?

Oh,yes I remember now..secur...clever :laugh:
So, which nation you think resembles with this annoying child?

You considered the Muslims as an nation there as far as I remember ?

Yes they are , but under near-ideal conditions .

The answer to your question that ' when winning is a necessity ' is ' when the desire for victory is reduced to winning at any cost , then we can only guarantee our defeat ' .

The answer to your question that ' when winning is a necessity ' is ' when the desire for victory is reduced to winning at any cost , then we can only guarantee our defeat ' .

well said,but you tell me...what nation do you think RESEMBLES with that kid?you fit:USA,ISRAEL or Muslim nations? :D

There are lot more factors,dear friend besides desire,we need to understand that when winning becomes a necessity?It becomes when an objective besides winning is changed,when it becomes the matter of survival.
but only for that nations who are less prepared and less planned and desire for those who are confident to have strong base plan,that is why such nations are chosen to offend by God himself,while the ones with weak base become a victim of it,and thus winning becomes a necessity for them as it is a matter of their survival.

well said,but you tell me...what nation do you think RESEMBLES with that kid?you fit:USA,ISRAEL or Muslim nations? :D

Here , I would be talking about the Muslim Nation or the ' Ummah ' thing .

It isn't true that Pakistanis or the Muslims as whole face no threat from anyone specially the West , ignoring a threat is most unwise and false sense of security is worse than having no security at all , but since they have been crying ' wolf wolf ' for too long * not for amusement in this case but because of paranoia and siege mentality * , the world doesn't take them seriously anymore . Ideological changes are impossible , you are right on the money . Interests may be there and an alliance can be made for a short period of time but the ideological differences part will take precedence in the long term .

Here , I would be talking about the Muslim Nation or the ' Ummah ' thing .

It isn't true that Pakistanis or the Muslims as whole face no threat from anyone specially the West , ignoring a threat is most unwise and false sense of security is worse than having no security at all , but since they have been crying ' wolf wolf ' for too long * not for amusement in this case but because of paranoia and siege mentality * , the world doesn't take them seriously anymore . Ideological changes are impossible , you are right on the money . Interests may be there and an alliance can be made for a short period of time but the ideological differences part will take precedence in the long term .
yes well said,very good analysis....I was thinking of same,I thought that you are gonna implement this story over USA or Israel..as they themselves are also pointing out wolf wolf...but lolz our ideas resembles sooooo much with each other...lolzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom