What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just answering his questions on another thread here , there it would have derailed the thread :D

No , there's no war going on , anywhere , least of all , in my mind :rofl:

we are cold blooded in sight of mullahs.. :D

There are lot more factors,dear friend besides desire,we need to understand that when winning becomes a necessity?It becomes when an objective besides winning is changed,when it becomes the matter of survival.
but only for that nations who are less prepared and less planned and desire for those who are confident to have strong base plan,that is why such nations are chosen to offend by God himself,while the ones with weak base become a victim of it,and thus winning becomes a necessity for them as it is a matter of their survival.

Of course there are . Will you not agree though , some times its just severe obsession and desire ?

Indeed , yes . Winning can become a necessity , when it becomes a matter of survival , for there lies nothing more important than preservation of oneself/society/nation/country .

True , but do you think that God plays fair in this world somehow ?

why do you hate mullahs ... some are nice.. like @RAMPAGE

Your friends at Johny Walker remind you to comment responsibly :D

yes well said,very good analysis....I was thinking of same,I thought that you are gonna implement this story over USA or Israel..as they themselves are also pointing out wolf wolf...but lolz our ideas resembles sooooo much with each other...lolzzzz

You sure you aren't a fake account of mine , mate ? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there are . Will you not agree though , some times its just severe obsession and desire ?

Indeed , yes . Winning can become a necessity , when it becomes a matter of survival , for there lies nothing more important than preservation of oneself/society/nation/country .

True , but do you think that God plays fair in this world somehow ?

Your friends at Johny Walker remind you to comment responsibly :D

You sure you aren't a fake account of mine , mate ? :rofl:

:rofl: lolz we are copy pasted by god twice......:rofl:
I personally think that God is fair,there is no objection in that,as he observes and chooses people because he is well aware of potential,desire,ability,caliber....
we would be in same place of west if we have worked in same tone,and had same mentality,trust me

:rofl: lolz we are copy pasted by god twice......:rofl:
I personally think that God is fair,there is no objection in that,as he observes and chooses people because he is well aware of potential,desire,ability,caliber....
we would be in same place of west if we have worked in same tone,and had same mentality,trust me

:rofl:

In a way , he is . But does he provide the same opportunities to everyone ? I do not think so . Isn't it the God himself who grants the people the potential , desire , ability , caliber , you talk of , mate ? :D The most common words amongst the depressed and anxious people are ' God , why me ? ' .

Perhaps , more . Did we , though ? Or were we more interested in ideal scenarios and finding the ' purest ' and infallible viceroy of God ?

In a way , he is . But does he provide the same opportunities to everyone ? I do not think so . Isn't it the God himself who grants the people the potential , desire , ability , caliber , you talk of , mate ? :D The most common words amongst the depressed and anxious people are ' God , why me ? ' .

Perhaps , more . Did we , though ? Or were we more interested in ideal scenarios and finding the ' purest ' and infallible viceroy of God ?

Interesting isn't it? For if from god come all your blessings as well as afflictions then indeed your very potential and caliber have been determined by him- next question would be if that is so then why give some more and others less, specifically why give the "evil" people more quite often. For free will or no free will your god is omnipotent and omniscient- he knows who shall be what and since your god-given caliber is not within the ambit of free will anyway then why provide "evil" with strength?

Although my grouse has always been with gods stating that a perfectly kind and humane individual can be damned to hell for lack of faith while an otherwise immoral man has a chance to make amends if he has faith. How could a god care for worship and faith in himself above all else? Why would a god require faith from insects like us anyway, why would he care what we eat and who we bone and how we bone each other? In a universe so vast how could insignificant specks like us be the subject of such keen and detailed interest- omniscience or no omniscience? I know you may not appreciate this- BUT IF there is a god I would give everything to spite him.

I will give you a simple example...although I admit that I am not mufti or aalim in this regard.
Tell me,why human is composed of various different organs?when hands,legs eyes,ears etc are developed then human child comes to life...
apply this same theory on us,we are made different and provided with different opportunities,greater/less so that world's system works on in systematic manner,in arranged pattern..if everyone will be a leader then who will fight?if all humans are warriors then who will lead them?I hope that my answer will satisfy you some how.. :D
@Secur @Hermione G @hinduguy..i will right back after iftari... :D

Aftari karny.....:woot:

Dont you live in Karachi or do you eat too much ? :D

The time was at 7:22 PM today , my friend .

I will give you a simple example...although I admit that I am not mufti or aalim in this regard.
Tell me,why human is composed of various different organs?when hands,legs eyes,ears etc are developed then human child comes to life...
apply this same theory on us,we are made different and provided with different opportunities,greater/less so that world's system works on in systematic manner,in arranged pattern..if everyone will be a leader then who will fight?if all humans are warriors then who will lead them?I hope that my answer will satisfy you some how.. :D
@Secur @Hermione G @hinduguy..i will right back after iftari... :D

Mate , aren't you endorsing my words ' God isn't fair in this world ' in such case ? :D .

@hinduguy namaste !!!!! :wave:

namaste..
hand4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom