What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you were ? Where you are ? Where will you be ? :D

I beat you in the more ' Quranic ' approach thing though . I had known and understood from a long time where did the major fault lines in the religion arise from .

Oh come on you're reply should've been :

Don't Patronize me you Punjabi Pup - In an Altaf Bhai styled Sing Song way ! :D

Where in there ?

Waisee even @Hermione G knows that KPK was actually a part of Punjab back during the time of the British & we want it back ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong

TBH , I am not really in a fun mood .

Couldn't get stuff done in Uni today and feeling a bit like robot at the moment following the same schedule in the Ramazans since the start . I need more than 24 hours , apparently :D

@hinduguy yaar aaj kal twisted sisters koi baat cheet nahi kar rahin !!! kia chakkar hai ???? :blink:

Ab kiya hoa? Why is @RazPaK banned?! :unsure:

@RAMPAGE

Easy way to kill someone , dont you think ?

If I can avoid the death penalty this way :D

freedom of choice , harmony and peaceful coexistence ?
sorry, have not seen much violence in life to think along those lines, to me its pretty ordinary, shopping mall with women buying stuff as they do everywhere? from their dress they might be from ME country?

@hinduguy yaar aaj kal twisted sisters koi baat cheet nahi kar rahin !!! kia chakkar hai ???? :blink:
twisted sister kon?

sorry, have not seen much violence in life to think along those lines, to me its pretty ordinary, shopping mall with women buying stuff as they do everywhere? from their dress they might be from ME country?

twisted sister kon?
Hy and Di ........

@hinduguy

Ever been to M.E. ? Haven't you heard of all the luxuries and the lavish lifestyle they have to offer under the guise of Islamic monarchy ? :D

Ab kiya hoa? Why is @RazPaK banned?! :unsure:

Why is he usually banned ? :P

@hinduguy

Ever been to M.E. ? Haven't you heard of all the luxuries and the lavish lifestyle they have to offer under the guise of Islamic monarchy ? :D

Only seen the airport of dubai and doha as transit passenger. I have nothing agaist luxury and lavish lifestyle, they have money so they enjoy life. Who am I to complain.
Not sure islamic monarchy stands for spartan lifestyle.

Only seen the airport of dubai and doha as transit passenger. I have nothing agaist luxury and lavish lifestyle, they have money so they enjoy life. Who am I to complain.

Do you see me complaining ? :what:

Their money , their choice . :D But I hate the hypocrisy .

Do you see me complaining ? :what:

Their money , their choice . :D But I hate the hypocrisy .
like most countries, modernity and tradition lives side by side there I presume. As long as they are happy and content nothing else matters to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom