What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:undecided: i havnt been looking up medical thing, but i got this ad
Untitled.jpg

@balixd i ask my father abt the scopes,protective knee,elbow pads etc they are issued by the army and not through funds collected from the soldiers...

Also the new G3s have been inducted into service... even our unit have recieved them...here in gujranwala cantt.

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd i ask my father abt the scopes,protective knee,elbow pads etc they are issued by the army and not through funds collected from the soldiers...

Also the new G3s have been inducted into service... even our unit have recieved them...here in gujranwala cantt.
than why that Lt was lying to me ...taking the **** out me :pissed: agli baar milnay dou.........thanks for letting me....

well soldiers in Rawalpindi cant are still carrying the old ones....interesting thing i don't see MP5 anymore, very rarely i see it with MPs controlling traffic

great yaar but some pics would be great , also whats the difference ??? the thing i hate about g-3 is it's big size,is the new variant any smaller ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom