What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ab udr recession hogi hy na USA my u yeh da exchange of gifts hav reduced to a great level..i undrstand.....:P jus wish each other by maunally by phone or if u guys cant afford a call then text msg in even enuff hehe jk

we hear such news in pak often abt poor economy of USA n unemployment there:laugh:
lolzzzz .......

@Aka123 @RAMPAGE
d16025101.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ab udr recession hogi hy na USA my u yeh da exchange of gifts hav reduced to a great level..i undrstand.....:P jus wish each other by maunally by phone or if u guys cant afford a call then text msg in even enuff hehe jk

we hear such news in pak often abt poor economy of USA n unemployment there:laugh:

hehehe... :D

@Neptune so what's with the angry birds ????? :D

@RAMPAGE

Well actually. I have a huge problem here. I've fought with the cops today...forget it...just jokin. Actually it was for nothin :)

Too many stinkin Indians on the forum. Allowed to bs about my country, then my religion, without repercussions.

@JonAsad
Its the same thing...Ta marbuta...AlKayem- Free Arabic Language Course

When it is at the end of the word instead of Nikmat you say Nikmah....I am used to writing Nikmah but I wasnt sure how many know it as Nikmat or Nikmah. :unsure:

Dear @Talon-

The "Ta marbuta" thingy i already knew about- i was asking about the word "nikmat"- the letter "k" in between is creating problems for me- i cant understand the meaning- is it urdu?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom