What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger:
Actually there'll be 11 sats,7 as you mentioned and 4 for backup.
IGNSS sats will be much more refined than IRNSS sats,just like beidou-2 sats are much more advanced than beidou-1 sats.It may take 8-10 years to complete IGNSS constellation after the completion of IRNSS constellation,Though this time also depends upon success of GSLV mk2,GSLV MK3 .

But IRNSS can provide precision codes for PGMs and CMs right? What's IGNSS, is it even a concrete project or just conceptual?

Last edited by a moderator:
But IRNSS can provide precision codes for PGMs and CMs right? What's IGNSS, is it even a concrete project or just conceptual?
Yes.It's also very crucial for long range unmanned vehicles like Rustom-2,AURA.
IGNSS or indian global navigational satellite system is just a conceptual name for indian global gps,coined by me.:)

Yes.It's also very crucial for long range unmanned vehicles like Rustom-2,AURA.
IGNSS or indian global navigational satellite system is just a conceptual name for indian global gps,coined by me.:)

Are there any concrete plans as such for a global GPS? What would be the requirements, is it within our technical reach?

@Dillinger - The FoOk do you mean my tools dry up ? :pissed:

Ummmh @Hyperion - I think I'm gonna puke....I ain't hitting on you ! :bad:

Use em' or lose em' baby! You've got less poontang than our younger brother @Ayush man! :laughcry:
@Hyperion once you're free you need to meet our friend here and guide him in the ways.

Kiyon @Ayush ko bhee @Armstrong nay apnay raston parr to nahin lagga diyya? :what:

Use em' or lose em' baby! You've got less poontang than our younger brother @Ayush man! :laughcry:
@Hyperion once you're free you need to meet our friend here and guide him in the ways.

You better babes..... you are so strong.......

@ZYXW, don't get weirded out my darling..... I'm pretending to be a chick so Armstrong can hit one me.... I assure you I'm the same old Hypey.... just can't stand Armstrong going to the dark side.......
@Dillinger - The FoOk do you mean my tools dry up ? :pissed:

Ummmh @Hyperion - I think I'm gonna puke....I ain't hitting on you ! :bad:

Hey wassup @Hu Songshan ? Long time no see....so when are you coming to Pakistan, brother ? :azn:

@hinduguy @BDforever !!!!! oye tum dono jab bhi online aao meray sai baat karo, tum douno ko kuch explanations deni hain !!!!!! :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom