What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neptune z Da kwelest mod eva.
cool_cat_2_10652_4058_thumb.gif

making fun of marsha .. ? :cheesy:

Dear @Talon-

The "Ta marbuta" thingy i already knew about- i was asking about the word "nikmat"- the letter "k" in between is creating problems for me- i cant understand the meaning- is it urdu?-

Ni'mah...I am not sure how to write it in English...wait a min:
نعمة
Ni’mah is the closest of the three words to mean a specific blessing or bounty. It is a good situation or thing, which can be small or large, little or plentiful (Raghib al Isfahani, Mufradatul Quran). It is only called a ni’mah when the receiver is an intelligent being. Allah Most High says we could not enumerate all of His ni’mah’s even if we tried to count them (Quran, 14:34). When ascribed to Allah, it is also used in a general, singular sense to mean “the Divine Favour” which He has granted. It includes His signs, rewards, and beneficence that He has done to His creation.

Usually,what are the main items of your iftari?

2 small samosa and some pakoray (which gets dragged to sehri too)

There is only about 4.5 hrs diff between iftari and sehri...I dont really feel VERY hungry in either :(

so eat little in both...

Coz I need my sleep :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ni'mah...I am not sure how to write it in English...wait a min:
نعمة
Ni’mah is the closest of the three words to mean a specific blessing or bounty. It is a good situation or thing, which can be small or large, little or plentiful (Raghib al Isfahani, Mufradatul Quran). It is only called a ni’mah when the receiver is an intelligent being. Allah Most High says we could not enumerate all of His ni’mah’s even if we tried to count them (Quran, 14:34). When ascribed to Allah, it is also used in a general, singular sense to mean “the Divine Favour” which He has granted. It includes His signs, rewards, and beneficence that He has done to His creation.

2 small samosa and some pakoray (which gets dragged to sehri too)

There is only about 4.5 hrs diff between iftari and sehri...I dont really feel VERY hungry in either :(

so eat little in both...

Coz I need my sleep :cray:
:sad:....so why don't you sleep my dear friend?try to create balance and you should work on you schedule?

:sad:....so why don't you sleep my dear friend?try to create balance and you should work on you schedule?

Easier said then done....sorry 4.5 hrs between isha and sehri...When you do some tarawih, wait for sleep it is about 2.5- 3 hrs to sehri

then between sehri and time to wake up for job is about 4 hrs...and it takes me about 1 hr to sleep properly so thats like 3 hrs rather!

A total of barely 6hrs of sleep and 18 hrs of fasting...

Easier said then done....sorry 4.5 hrs between isha and sehri...When you do some tarawih, wait for sleep it is about 2.5- 3 hrs to sehri

then between sehri and time to wake up for job is about 4 hrs...and it takes me about 1 hr to sleep properly so thats like 3 hrs rather!

A total of barely 6hrs of sleep and 18 hrs of fasting...

oh! :cray: very sad....

@Armstrong So if Mullah Omar has taken a fancy to me then what will happen once you show him our dear @Ayush's pic? :fie:

Btw, I think both @Secur and @Hyperion have been deeply traumatized by that Caliphate thread, as I said, there is still time to go nuclear and save yourselves the pain. :omghaha:
@S-DUCT Welcome To Indian Space Research Organisation - PSLV - C22 / IRNSS-1A Mission Yo! Listen, since we'll have all 7 sats up and running in the next 2-3 years what will it take to expand the range of the network? As in are there any major technical hurdles involved, new sensors or further refining of sensors or something like that or is it just a matter of putting up more sats?

@Armstrong So if Mullah Omar has taken a fancy to me then what will happen once you show him our dear @Ayush's pic? :fie:

Btw, I think both @Secur and @Hyperion have been deeply traumatized by that Caliphate thread, as I said, there is still time to go nuclear and save yourselves the pain. :omghaha:
@S-DUCT Welcome To Indian Space Research Organisation - PSLV - C22 / IRNSS-1A Mission Yo! Listen, since we'll have all 7 sats up and running in the next 2-3 years what will it take to expand the range of the network? As in are there any major technical hurdles involved, new sensors or further refining of sensors or something like that or is it just a matter of putting up more sats?

yaar,ye @Armstrong jab dekho afghan men ke baare mein baat karta rehta hai.. :pissed:

m seriously concerned for him.. :P

yaar,ye @Armstrong jab dekho afghan men ke baare mein baat karta rehta hai.. :pissed:

m seriously concerned for him.. :P
@Hyperion Hahahahaha even our younger brother has caught on to the malaise that afflicts Butt sahib. :rofl: I am telling you we need an intervention before he slips into the open and some deranged mob stones him to death for his deviance. :frown:

Maybe we need a doctor and someone who's into head surgeries, @Secur recommendations please.

@Hyperion Hahahahaha even our younger brother has caught on to the malaise that afflicts Butt sahib. :rofl: I am telling you we need an intervention before he slips into the open and some deranged mob stones him to death for his deviance. :frown:

Maybe we need a doctor and someone who's into head surgeries, @Secur recommendations please.

i would recommend @S.U.R.B. :oops:

I am writing this reply from your future. You will be reading it in my past. By the time you have finished reading this and imaging in your mind i will have adjusted my crotch and plucked a nose hair out in my past but your future.
Together we have helped make the present.

@Dillinger:
Actually there'll be 11 sats,7 as you mentioned and 4 for backup.
IGNSS sats will be much more refined than IRNSS sats,just like beidou-2 sats are much more advanced than beidou-1 sats.It may take 8-10 years to complete IGNSS constellation after the completion of IRNSS constellation,Though this time also depends upon success of GSLV mk2,GSLV MK3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom