What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.... the list was too huge.... Well what I had.... I didn't have much though.... just Nun, there was a veg pakora(name not sure), Chicken Tikka Boti, Mutton Korma and Beef Nihari and Mango Lassi. :D

And yes we packed for home, Lahori Chicken Charga.

It's better to order your own choice as Buffet becomes too heavy.

inta kuch
smileys-scare-861807.gif
n still dint hav much:omghaha: fatso:cheesy:

i just had Chicken Itnaliano, Chicken Lasagna,Tikka Boti n then browni icecream in dessert wid pepsi as a cold drink!:girl_wink:

inta kuch
smileys-scare-861807.gif
n still dint hav much:omghaha: fatso:cheesy:

i just had Chicken Itnaliano, Chicken Lasagna,Tikka Boti n then browni icecream in dessert wid pepsi as a cold drink!:girl_wink:

Hahahhaha...... That's very less for me...... :D

But I am not fat at all..... :nono: :P

I love Chicken Lasagna and Brownie Ice cream is my favorite..... :cheers:

yaar beef lasagna is the only lasagna !!!!

i love chicken chicken chicken in ever dish:smitten::pop:

do u exchange gifts on eid with ur muslim frends? n has anyone invited u on aftari dis ramdan or thy backd off knowin da amount of food u take in on dinning table?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

yaar beef lasagna is the only lasagna !!!!

I never had Beef Lasagna..... But I had Beef Bhuna, Sheek Kabab here and Beef Biriyani, Suti kabab,Khiri kabab in India... and I really like those!!

Most of u youngsters don't like meat cuz u see blood and qurbanis in your houses every eid ,right ! but i personally cut the heads of my cow and goats every year and than eat the whole thing :devil:

apni quote ko reqoute kury ho haha....feelin da roza huh? :P

keep talkin to yourself lol

i love chicken chicken chicken in ever dish:smitten::pop:

do u exchange gifts on eid with ur muslim frends? n has anyone invited u on aftari dis ramdan or thy backd off knowin da amount of food u take in on dinning table?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

hahhaha...... yes we do, we used to do a lot, when I was in India.... this time as well..... I am invited one day, next weekend to a friends place...... but quite a few of my friends are out now.... One has traveled to Pakistan for Holiday.... One guy went home in Canada.... one has gone for a trip to California with family.

hahhaha...... yes we do, we used to do a lot, when I was in India.... this time as well..... I am invited one day, next weekend to a friends place...... but quite a few of my friends are out now.... One has traveled to Pakistan for Holiday.... One guy went home in Canada.... one has gone for a trip to California with family.

ab udr recession hogi hy na USA my u yeh da exchange of gifts hav reduced to a great level..i undrstand.....:P jus wish each other by maunally by phone or if u guys cant afford a call then text msg in even enuff hehe jk

we hear such news in pak often abt poor economy of USA n unemployment there:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom