What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE @Aka123 look at ths
69245_444577855649352_1868498928_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
do you watch horrible histories? I know its for kids but I like them.. :)
nope ! i love all kinds of history but mostly empires and wars ! @hinduguy btw vlads soul is back !

yeah... ok ok... I guessed that. :D

Yesterday I went to a Pakistani Restaurant to have Ramzan buffet for Dinner..... people were about to break their fast on Iftar.... but we started a bit early. It was a bit embarrassing, as everyone was waiting for the time and we started eating. :P

The food was too good as usual!!

o wht did u have in Pakistani dishes? :unsure:

i find it hard to eat buffet meal cuz it has long list of food n i really dont enjoy looking at all n choosin few....dek ki hi dil bur jata hy..:undecided:

we had an iftari last week in resturant n it had ramdan buffet too but we dint choose it for aftari n orderd our own choice...

nope ! i love all kinds of history but mostly empires and wars ! @hinduguy btw vlads soul is back !
lol.. shall we play guess the vlad game... post the name of the id backward for any new guy who joins and sounds like vlad.
btw.. can you watch youtube?

lol.. shall we play guess the vlad game... post the name of the id backward for any new guy who joins and sounds like vlad.
btw.. can you watch youtube?
vlad's soul has retired from these worldly activities !
@hinduguy yes i can access youtube

vlad's soul has retired from these worldly activities !
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=134245" target="_blank">hinduguy</a></u> yes i can access youtube

ok.. here is a song about lady cleo ..from horrible histories...

o wht did u have in Pakistani dishes? :unsure:

i find it hard to eat buffet meal cuz it has long list of food n i really dont enjoy looking at all n choosin few....dek ki hi dil bur jata hy..:undecided:

we had an iftari last week in resturant n it had ramdan buffet too but we dint choose it for aftari n orderd our own choice...

yeah.... the list was too huge.... Well what I had.... I didn't have much though.... just Nun, there was a veg pakora(name not sure), Chicken Tikka Boti, Mutton Korma and Beef Nihari and Mango Lassi. :D

And yes we packed for home, Lahori Chicken Charga.

It's better to order your own choice as Buffet becomes too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom