What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coping mechanism to deal with short comings and congenital defects. See that's why I never get into abusive trolling, an outcome of being as close to perfect as is possible in real life. An even more apt paragon of human perfection than @Armstrong, that's me! :enjoy:
I find trolling to be endless source of harmless fun.. its not like I am bullying somebody.. :sick:
done properly it makes pdf much more lively and enjoyable experience.. I mean who wants to read your or arm's endless pedantic bs ... :bad:

@Alpha1 I resent the fact that you and your kittens are still alive, it positively rankles me.

@Alpha1 I resent the fact that you and your kittens are still alive, it positively rankles me.
Yes they are alive and thriving and also Multiplying
One of them even graduated today :enjoy:
funny_cat_graduation_cards-r1c6d5a2000f643b59c5b219428eea10e_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, but it's not just Indian trolls. I have noticed there are trolls from pretty much every nationality over here, except that their numbers vary. I guess the problem is that some people, generally foreigners aren't aware of our culture & traditions. This especially holds true when interacting with Pakistanis from a traditional background. Jokes & comments acceptable in one culture could be offensive in another. Of course, we do have diversity of opinions & individuals' threshold of tolerance varies. Arguments & even debates of all sorts are acceptable, but slandering & sexually harassing our (Pakistani) women is simply unacceptable. I generally ignore other crap, but I simply can't ignore crap like that aimed at our women either here or in real life. After all, it's our job to defend them, both verbally & most importantly, physically.

Which basterd did that ? :mad:

Is that why you've got half of your right ear blown off when Snape tried to flirt too much with Mrs.Mad-Eye & the man in you rose to defend her ?
:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom