What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Division of Punjab was a must !

Sikhoon neiii jo khooon bahaa thaa hamaraaa - Koi apnoon ka yeh nahin kar saktaaa !

Good Riddance !!

Dude - All that bloodshed start after the decision of division, before that let me now any notable incident of communal violence - I will be happy to correct my views. Whoever started this bloodshed, probably we will not find out ever, as we keep pointing fingers at each other, but matter of fact is that both slaughtered each other and broke all records of barbarism. Complete Punjab in Pakistan, in India or Independent would have been best thing for this region. Yeah, many dislike my view but imho If there was no division of Punjab than there would not have been displacement and killings of millions - there would not have been any dispute over Kashmir as fate of Punjab ultimately effected Kashmir. And these two are major thing who held this region hostage since 47.

Where we went wrong was to have a true Federation - Even if I sell my soul to the devil to finance the Kalabagh Dam on my own lands - Thats my call & my call alone !

Everyone else can go foOk themselves !

We didn't became federation because fundamentals were not strong from start. Quaid died too early and what we left with was opportunist elite, sardars & waderas and illiterate populous and tribes with only religion as bound which proved to insufficient and that also got hijacked. So, Now we are either Muslims & Non-Muslims than among Muslims Sunni, Shia, Braelvi, Deobandi and what not than Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi and Pashtun and than Tribes & Bradaris --- I don't see Pakistan anywhere that's why we will never be able to build anything like KBD because for others it's Punjabi project.

Dude - All that bloodshed start after the decision of division, before that let me now any notable incident of communal violence - I will be happy to correct my views. Whoever started this bloodshed, probably we will not find out ever, as we keep pointing fingers at each other, but matter of fact is that both slaughtered each other and broke all records of barbarism. Complete Punjab in Pakistan, in India or Independent would have been best thing for this region. Yeah, many dislike my view but imho If there was no division of Punjab than there would not have been displacement and killings of millions - there would not have been any dispute over Kashmir as fate of Punjab ultimately effected Kashmir. And these two are major thing who held this region hostage since 47.

Well during the times of Ranjit Singh things weren't all that great either - One does not use the Badshahi Mosuqe as a stable & maintain communal harmony !

At any rate the Quaid implored them - They didn't listen & returned the favor the way they did !

Good riddance is what I say - Now no matter what would I want a unification with them !

We didn't became federation because fundamentals were not strong from start. Quaid died too early and what we left with was opportunist elite, sardars & waderas and illiterate populous and tribes with only religion as bound which proved to insufficient and that also got hijacked. So, Now we are either Muslims & Non-Muslims than among Muslims Sunni, Shia, Braelvi, Deobandi and what not than Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi and Pashtun and than Tribes & Bradaris --- I don't see Pakistan anywhere that's why we will never be able to build anything like KBD because for others it's Punjabi project.

Don't worry the next generation is less into that sh*t than the previous one & the difficult times we're enduring are convincing many to think different - Its going to take a while but God willing things will bounce back !

Besides some fundamentals are indeed in our favor !

Consider this - There are more Baluch in Sindh, Punjab & KP combined than there are in Baluchsitan & there are more Pukhtoons in Sindh & Punjab than there are in Afghanistan !

That is bound to induce communal harmony like it has in the Punjab & more movement, as it is happening, is only going to strengthen it !

There are more intermarriages now then anytime in our history !

So whereas quite a few things go against us...some go in our favor as well !

Well during the times of Ranjit Singh things weren't all that great either - One does not use the Badshahi Mosuqe as a stable & maintain communal harmony !

At any rate the Quaid implored them - They didn't listen & returned the favor the way they did !

Good riddance is what I say - Now no matter what would I want a unification with them !

Well - If you want to go in that much past than one will say that Mughal's time was not great for them either, anyway i am not talking about any unification. My view are based on social environment of British Punjab.

Don't worry the next generation is less into that sh*t than the previous one & the difficult times we're enduring are convincing many to think different - Its going to take a while but God willing things will bounce back !

Hope so......

Besides some fundamentals are indeed in our favor !

Consider this - There are more Baluch in Sindh, Punjab & KP combined than there are in Baluchsitan & there are more Pukhtoons in Sindh & Punjab than there are in Afghanistan !

That is bound to induce communal harmony like it has in the Punjab & more movement, as it is happening, is only going to strengthen it !

There are more intermarriages now then anytime in our history !

So whereas quite a few things go against us...some go in our favor as well !

That's again recipe of Punjabistan not Pakistan as the ones who cry Punjabi Punjabi are not the ones living in Punjab. I don't think even today after 65 years a Punjabi can think to go and settle in interior sindh, baluchistan or tribal areas, For Punjabies Pakistan outside Punjab is mostly capital cities that's not the case with other communities i hope the situation will change.

Anyway - Butt. sb meeti paoo, I am happy even with that provided Mullah brigade are brought under control, and terrorism is stopped. Aur sunao, kia chal raha hai aj kal.

@Armstrong Has the audit exemption gone into effect, what are the most recent steps taken to rationalize the tax/revenue collection system, wasn't that like one of the IMF's conditions for bailing you folks out?

@BDforever What in the good lord's name (pick whichever lord you fancy) is a "sexpire"? Were you trying your hand at witty repartee, if so then please desist since its painfully garish and gauche.

@Dillinger
kya haal chal hai baba ke?

I like your avatar but I do not know you. What are you doing in the nation of Naswar, you are not a citizen, @Aeronaut have we relaxed our admission policy so as to allow non-residents and folks who are not natives to galavant about?:angry:
Requesting immediate vetting of said unknown entity.

Those posts are for fun not tension. @Armstrong get tension only when he is given small plate of nihari and i am too lazy to take any tension. :partay:

I have been planning to execute @RAMPAGE on the charge of sedition against the throne, the method of the execution will be dousing Rampi with nihari and locking him up in a room with a starved Buttstrong.

I have been planning to execute @RAMPAGE on the charge of sedition against the throne, the method of the execution will be dousing Rampi with nihari and locking him up in a room with a starved Buttstrong.

Dude - you are over estimating threat. :cool:

Dude - you are over estimating threat. :cool:

Of course Rampi is no threat but he still needs to die for his transgression, one could easily just hang him by his toes and let him expire from hunger and thirst but I like to be creative.

Of course Rampi is no threat but he still needs to die for his transgression, one could easily just hang him by his toes and let him expire from hunger and thirst but I like to be creative.

tie him with tree naked, pour water mixed with sugar over him and come back.

I sit on the damn throne
king.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom