What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched Patton again :)
I like your avatar but I do not know you. What are you doing in the nation of Naswar, you are not a citizen, @Aeronaut have we relaxed our admission policy so as to allow non-residents and folks who are not natives to galavant about?:angry:
Requesting immediate vetting of said unknown entity.

@halupridol , good to have you here mate.
Don't be surprised at Dillinger's way of welcoming you.

His brain waves are influenced greatly by that round moon.
Tonight he's telling you to talk to his hand.
Tomorrow you may find him talking to his own hand.

If you find him restless or leaping around too much for comfort, while you are present here;

1-Hug him.
or
2-Bang his head against a tree stem.
or
3-Ask @Alpha1 to pull a cat out of his hat.

In the above order.Till he starts feeling good like that \/\/.

barry%20chuckle%20with%20lemur.JPG

@Dillinger, my man how can i turn down your request.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Doctor sab baray marsoof hain aaj kal. lagta hai thand ki waja sai aap ki clinic mai naak behtay bachon ki aamad mai izaafa hogia hai :lol:

@S.U.R.B.

Doctor sab baray marsoof hain aaj kal. lagta hai thand ki waja sai aap ki clinic mai naak behtay bachon ki aamad mai izaafa hogia hai :lol:

@S.U.R.B.

I'm poor man .....can't own a clinic.:cry:
What happened with your suit and stuff?
And which tailor did you choose at the end?

Alot of low life degenerate indian trolls.. i aint surprised..

:lol:

Yeah, but it's not just Indian trolls. I have noticed there are trolls from pretty much every nationality over here, except that their numbers vary. I guess the problem is that some people, generally foreigners aren't aware of our culture & traditions. This especially holds true when interacting with Pakistanis from a traditional background. Jokes & comments acceptable in one culture could be offensive in another. Of course, we do have diversity of opinions & individuals' threshold of tolerance varies. Arguments & even debates of all sorts are acceptable, but slandering & sexually harassing our (Pakistani) women is simply unacceptable. I generally ignore other crap, but I simply can't ignore crap like that aimed at our women either here or in real life. After all, it's our job to defend them, both verbally & most importantly, physically.

:lol:

Yeah, but it's not just Indian trolls. I have noticed there are trolls from pretty much every nationality over here, except that their numbers vary.
I hate Pakistani trolls the most, because they Tarnish my country's Image.
Anyways Trolls are Messed up people in the real life and Bashing and abusing people online is a type of Coping mechanism for them

I hate Pakistani trolls the most, because they Tarnish my country's Image.
Anyways Trolls are Messed up people in the real life and Bashing and abusing people online is a type of Coping mechanism for them

Coping mechanism to deal with short comings and congenital defects. See that's why I never get into abusive trolling, an outcome of being as close to perfect as is possible in real life. An even more apt paragon of human perfection than @Armstrong, that's me! :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom